Help › Forums

Re: Equipment and tier advancement?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 14 2023 3:42 PM (22 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Fri, Apr 14 2023 3:33 AM

AnaNikolaj:
    There are a lot of players, who are using calculations and spreadsheets. However, there are also a lot of those, who don't. It's quite possible to score quite well without taking more than 15 secs per shot. 

I sort of agree with this expect for the putting. I usually take my time putting. I play this game for fun and relaxation so why rush through a game.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Fri, Apr 14 2023 4:03 AM

callaghan159:

AnaNikolaj:
    There are a lot of players, who are using calculations and spreadsheets. However, there are also a lot of those, who don't. It's quite possible to score quite well without taking more than 15 secs per shot. 

I sort of agree with this expect for the putting. I usually take my time putting. I play this game for fun and relaxation so why rush through a game.

Helps if you never move the marker away from the hole and putt off-ding. Just look for 3 secs how fast you feel the dots are moving (to decide how far from the ding you wish to click) in front view and another 3 in reverse and you start to set the meter. The strength is easily estimated during all this. After playing that many rounds, you know where you need to click before the putt even loads. 

RSS