Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Mwheel - Give us the ability to turn it off!

Tue, Feb 28 2023 1:25 PM (4 replies)
  • DarkJedi81
    5 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2023 8:53 PM

I know it's not a bug, but it sure feels like one!  Most other games allow us to map controls. Give us the ability to disable mwheel from switching clubs!  It's incredibly annoying!

PLEASE!!!!

Thank you.

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Tue, Feb 28 2023 9:26 AM

Try this

• DarkJedi81
    5 Posts
    Tue, Feb 28 2023 9:34 AM

I appreciate the recommendation! However I'd rather have the ability added to the game.

I've always been a minimalist when it comes to not having a bunch of programs running on my system.  It's an old die-hard habit I picked up trying to run programs designed for Pentium class computers on a 486.  :D

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Tue, Feb 28 2023 11:04 AM

Okay bud, if you change your mind you know where to find it.  ; )

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Tue, Feb 28 2023 1:25 PM

DarkJedi81:

I know it's not a bug, but it sure feels like one!  Most other games allow us to map controls. Give us the ability to disable mwheel from switching clubs!  It's incredibly annoying!

I agree that should be a game setting, but WGT won't give us that ability.  We've asked them for it before and they've refused.

Another way you can disable the mouse wheel might be through your mouse's software (which might already be installed on your system).  As an example, I have a Razer mouse with its own software called Cortex.  I set up a custom profile for WGT that disables the scroll wheel, which I find as annoying as you do.

RSS