Forums

Help › Forums

Re: In.Brain surveys and videos

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 1 2024 12:05 PM (3 replies)
  • MrParNone
    2 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2023 10:58 AM

Since WGT changed to In.Brain to control their 'Earn Free Credits' opportunity, nothing has worked well. Just tried to take two surveys and neither loaded. Also, when you select one to take, the amount of time the survey will take and the credits earned change almost too fast to see just before the survey attempts to load. Plus, I have yet to see a video to watch since they've been involved.

For those of us that don't have a lot of excess cash to spend on this very expensive game, this was one of the few ways we are able to survive to play another round.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2023 2:05 AM

MrParNone:
    Also, when you select one to take, the amount of time the survey will take and the credits earned change almost too fast to see just before the survey attempts to load.

That change is what the next survey will be worth not the survey you selected to take.

• billygenehardy
    2 Posts
    Thu, Feb 29 2024 2:27 PM

I have the same problem only I could get videos and the survey next to it until some time in December. Ever since then NO videos and the surveys say "there are none available". 

I have tried to get ahold of In.Brain with no results. 

RSS