Forums

Help › Forums

Re: "Complete 27 holes" Goal bug

Sun, Feb 12 2023 7:02 PM (6 replies)
  • nopro17
    15,991 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2023 6:35 PM

I just completed my first round of the new "day" (Ready Go #186040) and then looked at today's goals:

I definitely completed all 9 holes but both of the "Complete 27 holes" goals are showing that I only completed 4 holes.

I don't actually make an effort to achieve any of the goals but I do collect whatever I get.  On the other hand, I'm sure that some people DO care about them.

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2023 7:35 PM

Just for kicks, go back and check again. Today I played a cc tourney and got credit for 14 holes. Later it was corrected to 18. Some goals are very slow to post properly.

• nopro17
    15,991 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2023 8:38 PM

I just checked.

Lo and behold, it's showing 9/27 now.

If it's a known slow posting issue, that's one thing.  If somebody at WGT saw my previous message and corrected it manually, then it's probably a bug.

I'm not going to play 27 holes today anyway but that wasn't the reason for reporting it.

Thanks for your reply.

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2023 10:27 AM

It's been like this for a month or more that I recall. I've not posted about the bug/error, but it gets fixed eventually, so I don't think I have a WGT bug fairy following my complaints. lol 

Sometimes while playing an opponent, goal achievements suddenly appear at random times even when it's not my turn. The delay is obvious then and it could even be from a previous match.  

I can't say if all is 100% accurate. 

Glad you finally got "updated". 

• RustikRussian
    1 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2023 4:28 PM

I’ve been having all sorts of issues with my goals. They take forever to update after I completed them. And worst of all, I fulfilled the “hit the ding 15 times” and it never marked it as complete. I had a feeling this would happen and took screenshots to prove I did the goal. And it was a ranked round too! I reached out to the support team and told them about it and even showed them the screenshots. They just told me they’re having issues and do the goal again to count. So dumb. They even give me credit for completing it. Very frustrating. “Sorry for the inconvenience” they said...

RSS