Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Any fix yet for the Stuck Mouse Cursor?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 6 2023 8:51 AM (1 replies)
  • JRedstar
    8 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2023 8:40 AM

I read through the forums and this is oftened mention and the typical answer is reboot or reboot the wireless/bluetooth mouse. I suppose Dev doesn't really care about this as it is probably a fringe issue maybe only affects 5% of the user base - but it still a pain in any case

Most times starting the game (desktop/bluetooth mouse) takes me 20-30 times for the mouse to load correctly and not get stuck rubber banding in the middle of the screen, If I am lucky, it will just end up working, Often times I just give up after 30 or so restarts (each time bring up Task Manager to stut down the game and then re-launch) When it works, works fine no issues. I try things like closing other open programs, of course restarting the mouse, even rebooting the PC, but none of that is a 'cure' It just works when it feels like it

I posted this in the past and have since seen multiple updates, yet this issue remains

thanks!

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2023 8:51 AM

Make sure you have no other devices plugged in that might be controlling your cursor, foot pedals, joysticks, game controllers etc.

RSS