Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Leaving a Country Club

Thu, Feb 23 2023 1:17 PM (9 replies)
  • MRiha
    4 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2023 12:43 PM

If a player decides to leave a CC due to lack of participation or leadership, when you leave does your CC contributions go with you?  I'm also blocked for some reason on  playing in CC Tournaments.  It says that I'm not eligible to be in the tournament.  Not sure why.

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2023 3:53 PM

MRiha:

If a player decides to leave a CC due to lack of participation or leadership, when you leave does your CC contributions go with you?  I'm also blocked for some reason on  playing in CC Tournaments.  It says that I'm not eligible to be in the tournament.  Not sure why.

Going forward, yes points go with you- Points already given to the club? stay with the club.

• Scott28570
    1,024 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2023 10:40 AM

It could be you don't meet the level required to play the tournament, either to low or to high. If it's all tournaments I'd check with your owner.

• MRiha
    4 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2023 2:04 PM

So my contributions to the CC stay with the CC.  That's too bad.  I've contributed over 50,000 points to the club and I'm still classified as a recruit.  I'm still not eligible for most of the CC tournaments and can't get any responses from the leadership.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2023 10:57 PM

MRiha:

So my contributions to the CC stay with the CC.  That's too bad.  I've contributed over 50,000 points to the club and I'm still classified as a recruit.  I'm still not eligible for most of the CC tournaments and can't get any responses from the leadership.

If you get no joy from the owner of your club , why not leave and join another one , I am sure there will be many owners who would want you .

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2023 3:01 AM

MRiha:

43,004 and you get free Shot and putter pal, still if you're unhappy at the tournament situation then of course you should leave and join another CC.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2023 11:10 PM

MRiha:
    I've contributed over 50,000 points to the club and I'm still classified as a recruit.  I'm still not eligible for most of the CC tournaments and can't get any responses from the leadership.

There are three active "recruits" in your CC, and y'all joined since December, 2022. Another player who joined in November, 2022, is a "member". This may mean that there is a month of probation(?)

It astounds me that you are excluded from tournaments, since eligibility - AFAIK - can only be managed by tier. Would that exclude all 20 Masters in your CC, including 3 Veterans?

Perhaps, your CC's forum is a way to communicate between members and echelon? Be active, then ask your questions...

As a last resort, you have three active (and two less active) Directors in your CC. Any of those may be responsive if the owner is occupied elsewhere(?) But, he and only he can change your status to Member.

The very last measure would be fo leave the CC, perhaps after a Good-Bye note in the forum(?)

As a general advice, I would get in contact with the Owner BEFORE asking to join any CC, as his activeness is paramount to CC life.

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2023 4:20 AM

MRiha:

It's up to the club to decide when to promote their members and there is no set rule constant with all clubs. 

In our club it goes like this: 

Recruit - 0 to 9,999 XP.

Member 10,000 to 99,999 XP

Veteran 100,000 + XP

On the club tournaments it's more than likely they set the club tournament up for something like Legends on up, or Tour Master and below, or something like that. 

RSS