Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Bugs in WGT

Sat, Dec 2 2023 7:07 PM (27 replies)
  • hardwick1
    742 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2023 3:43 PM

I'm not sure how I can be any more specific. 

No I don't have any screenshots. Just how would I get a screenshot of something that I can't do like open the gray chat box icon?

I have been reporting this since the end of flash to Member Services, Icon before he retired and to you before this.

I will try once more. I am just chatting away in the chat box. A hole will be completed and when the next hole starts the icon to open the chat box is gray. I click it but no go. I have to sit there and watch the number in the gray icon go 1, 2, 3 and so on so that I know that I am missing out on line after line of chat. I have to wait for my turn to hit my shot in the AS match before I can swing the club through and then click the icon to access the chat box. Once you sit there and watch the number get to double digits you are so far out of the flow of the chat that you just throw in the towel and quit chatting.

Some of us are here for the social aspect of the site, to chat with friends. The game, winning or losing fell by the wayside long ago.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2023 7:49 AM

WGTNico:

bossbird:

Hi Nico , you know about this one but it’s not listed , not all tee markers are visible when making club tournaments on mobile app. 

Have you updated your game yet? If you have and there is still that issue with it, then please tell me and I'll open that ticket once more

My current version number is 1.86.2.254178 and I have deleted app and reloaded , and recently had an update from apple for the iPad , and the problem still exists .

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2023 11:38 AM

Here's one nico..........when chatting during game play and you forget to put a space between 2 words and go back with the curser to place space, the whole sentence disappears, so you have to type the whole sentence again. Cheers

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Feb 5 2023 1:37 PM

There is still a bug with winning streaks in coin rooms , for goals . I have a goal to get 6 in a row , which I have just done , but it is only showing 3 . So it’s still not picking up on those going to tie break . I would like my 15 stars please Nico for the weekly goal . Thanks . Do you think it would be a good idea not to use these goals when it is clearly not working ? 

edit : I got the 15 stars anyway by going on and getting the,other wins , but it still seems an issue that needs looking at . 

• MDWa
    23 Posts
    Sun, Mar 12 2023 5:00 PM

What would this fall under, after playing 3 or 4 games my driver sometimes changes from 309 to 296, 295 whatever it wants? and the same with my 3 wood doesnt always stay at 265. Is this considered a bug?

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Sun, Mar 12 2023 7:38 PM

MDWa:

What would this fall under, after playing 3 or 4 games my driver sometimes changes from 309 to 296, 295 whatever it wants? and the same with my 3 wood doesnt always stay at 265. Is this considered a bug?

bug, visual glitch- yes...it happens and distance is your normal distance

RSS