Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT Nico Q&A - 1/27

Mon, May 8 2023 12:31 PM (236 replies)
  • toothsayer
    11 Posts
    Tue, Jan 31 2023 7:08 PM

Hi Nico, thanks for this answer. As a devoted UEL player I can attest to the fact that it hurt my scoring average for many years.

To that point, I think if the UEL scores were weighted, segregated, or even ignored there would be a much higher participation rate in that mode.

I found it to be a great way to learn the minut details of each course and the particular hellish black holes to avoid.

Even if it is years down the road, please give some thought and encouragment to bringing it back.

Thanks for your consideration,

Daniel 

• YouLostToALoser
    190 Posts
    Tue, Jan 31 2023 9:18 PM

pdb1:

YouLostToALoser:

Hey, you any idea when the TSR3 is going to replace the TSi3?

I know it’s shallow, but the TSR3 looks cool and don’t want to get the TSi3 then have it replaced straight after. Very close to 102 now.

I don't have any inside info on that .

Unless you absolutely have to have the latest model .

The TSi3 can be the longest driver in WGT . When the TSR3  comes out . It may/will only look different .

With the top distance ball . And SE enhancements .. Nothing could touch those .

Of course with out the balls and enhancements . Any other driver with balls and enhancements will outdrive anything .

Hey

Yeah, unfortunately, it’s all about the look and having the ‘latest club’. As for enhancements, I have L10 SE cap, so that’s fine, use TP5L92 balls, so pretty close to the longest but no THE longest. 

But not really a Coin Room player. It’s more for tournaments. 307 with my Epic L96is enough, 311 ain’t gonna make a huge difference, but 291 from 287 is, like when I had (still have) the L85 Mavrik 282. It’s surprising what a difference it makes. 1 club less into most holes.

Thanks for answering, appreciate that. But yeah, I’m that shallow to want the new TSR3 for cosmetic reasons and not the TSi3 like everyone else lol. 

• okiechuck
    6,452 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2023 4:44 PM

One last request for something I think would be a useful tool. I would like a notification dot (red, green, or pick a color) somewhere, maybe under Daily Bonus alerting us to a message on the Web page. A lot of players just go straight to the App and play coin games or something else and never go to the Web page to garner any information that may be important to them. A simple dot on the App Page would let them know to check it out. Thanks for any consideration.

Cheers

• Mightymousemv
    595 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2023 6:16 AM

Thanks again Nico. Yes the achievement did credit the next clash, misinterpreted the wording. 

Suppose wasn't clear in posting my next question. Trying to invite friends in the mobile game match play mode selection. This is where the " the player does not have the compatibility " which I know they do, having both on mobile and similar devices. Happens to a few different ppl on my friends list. They would invite me minutes later then would work.

Thank you 🙏 
  • Blue588
    273 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2023 3:32 PM

• donalddlu
    59 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2023 2:55 AM

Hi   I paid 500 credits to be able to wear different apparel and keep all the advantages. I got all but one. My driver lost its extra distance.  That being the one advantage I like the most.  

• GAC4151
    458 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2023 3:26 AM

Any word on Code Tournament?

RSS