Forums

Help › Forums

Re: THERE's NOTHING WRONG WITH BRINGING QUESTIONs TO THE FORUMs

Wed, Jan 31 2024 10:43 AM (58 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, Dec 22 2022 4:27 AM

My only question to Paul is where he finds the time to type such lengthy posts in so many threads; including the rebuttals, the explanations, the clarifications, the edits, etc.

It takes me longer to read most of his posts than I would normally take to compose one, and I'm retired with lots of time on my hands...lol

Honestly Paul, for a tradesman, you must type like the wind.

Anyway, good back and forth gents.

ct

• billycash74
    2,076 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 3:10 AM

you are the highest level of a troll. you think you are important while the rest of us view you as a clown but you know this already. you know you aggravate and piss people off. you do it for the reaction. i have a good feeling bad karma likes you a whole bunch. type a speech defending yourself so we can laugh at you some more. 

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 5:24 AM

billycash74:

you are the highest level of a troll. you think you are important while the rest of us view you as a clown but you know this already. you know you aggravate and piss people off. you do it for the reaction. i have a good feeling bad karma likes you a whole bunch. type a speech defending yourself so we can laugh at you some more. 

Paul, as usual, "William"s poorly written attack says far more about him, than it does about his latest target.

Strongly recommend you avoid his gas-lighting attempt.

ct

• IamNicklaus
    494 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 5:48 AM

An apt story from newsthump which made me laugh >>>

https://newsthump.com/2023/01/26/asteroid-set-for-near-miss-with-moron-infested-planet/

Asteroid 2023 BU looks set to dramatically survive a near-miss with ‘Earth’, a planet well-known for carrying dangerously high levels of morons.

The planet will apparently come within 3,600 kilometres of the truck-sized asteroid, which is merely a hair’s breadth in cosmic terms.

Planetary expert Simon Williams explained, “It’s a lucky escape for asteroid 2023 BU, certainly. Planet Earth is home to literally the worst people in the entire universe.

“There is nowhere else in the entire universe where reality television is so voraciously absorbed by dim-witted sacks of organic matter.

“Even a minor collision could have seen it exposed to moronic entities such as Nadine Dorries, the people who believe Andrew Bridgen about anything, and GB News.

“You simply don’t recover from something like that, and once you’re exposed to the Earth you’re contaminated forever. Probably with a McDonald’s franchise.

“The asteroid might be a lifeless rock of stone and ice hurtling through space at close to absolute zero, but that still makes it miles better than Basingstoke.”

Asteroid 2023 BU said it have never felt in any real danger, thanks to rigorous monitoring of planetary activity.

A spokesperson for the asteroid explained, “We’ve been monitoring Earth for a few months now, ever since we discovered the potential for a close near-miss.

“You don’t even have to touch the Earth these days as they’ve started extending their reach beyond the surface, which is hugely disappointing.

“But thankfully we look set to avoid all contact and can be on our merry way without so much as a cursory glance towards the human race.

“Which is nice.”

I inhabit a moron-infested planet – get the T-shirt here!

• tramilleo
    1,868 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 6:07 AM

billycash74:

AGREEEEEEEE

• billycash74
    2,076 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 6:24 PM

Colon you continue to make yourself look like an idiot. ive told you my name isnt William.  i dont want a response from the guy. most of us would prefer much less typing from the dude and you as well. another person that thinks their words matter to the masses. Trolls of a feather flock together it appears.

• tramilleo
    1,868 Posts
    Sat, Jan 28 2023 1:36 AM

billycash74:

Colon you continue to make yourself look like an idiot. ive told you my name isnt William.  i dont want a response from the guy. most of us would prefer much less typing from the dude and you as well. another person that thinks their words matter to the masses. Trolls of a feather flock together it appears.

AGREE  

RSS