Forums

Help › Forums

Re: I’m new here

Fri, Jan 27 2023 11:25 AM (6 replies)
  • Rockin64ss
    1 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2022 6:45 PM

Hi all, 

Just getting started here. Level 33 and lots of questions. So far I only Play 1 hole matches ‘cause I rarely have a block of time to devote to a complete round. One question, why with me at level 33 am I being paired with level 70-80-tour pros and even tour masters.?

Either way I very much enjoy the game and plan on staying a long time.

• AlaskanDame
    18,876 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2022 9:50 PM

When you say “one-hole matches,” do you mean a 1-hole coin room or are you using the MatchPlay option and creating a game or joining a game (and making that one hole, if that’s possible).

Doesnt matter a lot, since all the pairings are pretty random in either case, whoever else is in that coin room or looking for a match.  You could even wind up agst a Tour Champion.

One great place to get a lot of questions answered would  be in a Club Forum of a more experienced club than the one you are in.  The other 3 members aren’t very high level either.

And/or use the SEARCH box to the right on this page and look for info on this general forum.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2022 3:05 AM

Rockin64ss:
    why with me at level 33 am I being paired with level 70-80-tour pros and even tour masters.?
    Your tier (Pro) is more relevant than your level #. Also keep in mind that the opponents offered must be available for a game, i.e. actively searching an opponent.

Have fun!

• Kittykat2017
    503 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2022 8:54 AM
    This post has been deleted.
  • callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2023 3:54 AM

AlaskanDame:
    One great place to get a lot of questions answered would  be in a Club Forum

and since you dont belong to club you are wasting credits paying for shot/putter pal, if you are using them. Credits would be better spent purchasing better clubs. Cheers

• Kittykat2017
    503 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2023 3:14 PM
    This post has been deleted.
RSS