Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Survey issues

Fri, Mar 3 2023 9:35 PM (3 replies)
  • srkot01
    2 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2022 12:42 PM

Very, very frustrating to take the time to do a survey and then it pops up issue with survey page and everything is lost. Also, getting tons of surveys that do the preliminary and say this is a good survey for you. Then they proceed to take you through 30+ questions then when you get over halfway through, they say sorry you are not a fit and give you 2 points. So, you spend 20 minutes of time for 2 credits, and they have a ton of your information without giving credit for your time. 

• srkot01
    2 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2022 2:34 PM

Just completed full survey and was then told one of my answers did not match survey requirements. This was after the full survey was taken. You need to stop this spending 20 minutes for 160 points and then giving 2 after all of the time and effort put into the survey. 

• NevrUpNevrIn
    11 Posts
    Sat, Feb 4 2023 12:21 AM

Getting the "Oops, something went wrong" notice after spending 45 minutes completing  one survey, and again after spending 30 minutes on another is more than a little frustrating.  Both times 0 credits.  Not sure which is worse, that, or it taking 15-20 minutes of questions to determine you're not "right" for a particular survey and don't get even a smile for that time either.  

• okiechuck
    6,317 Posts
    Fri, Mar 3 2023 9:35 PM

Hey, I tried the new surveys we were blessed with. The problem now is I am receiving 30 to 50 spam emails a day now. I know it because of the information I had to provide to qualify for the survey. So, as thankful I am for the free credits, I'm busy now blocking and reporting emails when I could be playing golf. But, thanks again for the surveys.

Cheers

RSS