Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Stalling/cheating in coin games

Mon, Mar 11 2024 12:26 AM (37 replies)
  • Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2022 9:00 AM

if they would just fix Block so that Block would actually prevent matching up against the douches of the world then it would be fixed.

They would scam coins here or there but it wouldn't take them long to never be able to get a game in Bellagio. 

There are only so many people and clubs that have players that play there. 

Screw one guy over and the whole club blocks them. 

Granted have to be able to find repeat occurences. everyone gets dropped by their server or isp here or there. 

• jacktrade51
    10,833 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2022 8:03 PM

I'm going to give WGT a little slack here.  I have seen too many alleged cheater posts in 10 years where the person did not cheat.  Just a ticked off loser.  When I posted a particular cheater, I was 100% sure.  

Still got suspended from forums, sigh, when I posted it in WGT forum.

We do occasionally share names inside the club, which WGT does not monitor regularly.

Tom.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2022 3:41 AM

I dont play the coin rooms so the cheaters dont really affect me, but if I did run into cheaters while playing in said coins rooms I would just stop playing them. If enough people stopped playing the coin rooms maybe WGT would do something about them. Cheers.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2022 8:41 AM

callaghan159:

I dont play the coin rooms so the cheaters dont really affect me, but if I did run into cheaters while playing in said coins rooms I would just stop playing them. If enough people stopped playing the coin rooms maybe WGT would do something about them. Cheers.

well really if the win rate is good enough it's just not that big of a deal for someone to cause me to lose 2.5 million coin.  pretty much anyone that plays bellagio except for the occasional dummy doesn't play Bellagio if they can't afford to lose 2.5 million.

should be true for any room. I mean let's say someone has 2 million coins and somehow gets "scammed" out of 50k. it's just not a big deal. 

now for the morons that get to 2.5 million coins and they play bellagio well that's on them for being dumb. 

Everyone loses. Everyone will have a losing streak of 3-4. Every once in a while it might be even more. 

yes it's annoying but it shouldn't ever be damaging to your stack unless someone is just very dumb about coin stack management. 

• HoleItSucker
    53 Posts
    Wed, May 10 2023 3:22 PM

What bothers me is that WGT sells coins. In that sense, they have monetary value. 

• HoleItSucker
    53 Posts
    Wed, May 10 2023 3:43 PM

Update:

I emailed support immediately after losing 200,000 coins in back to back games against quitter-scammers in Monaco games, and they refunded my coins in less than an hour. 

• Kittykat2017
    503 Posts
    Thu, May 11 2023 9:12 AM
    This post has been deleted.
RSS