rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 28 2022 5:41 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • cowboycoring
    4 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2022 12:05 AM
    People who quit games
    13 Nov 2022

I don't understand how so many people quit playing in alternate shot.  They play sometimes 3/4 of the game and then hit a couple bad shots or start to lose and then they just quit!  I hope they realize how selfish they are to not consider the other 3 players who want to finish the game!  I understand why they do it.  It shows their character.  Wish WGT could penalize those who do this and automatically push their average up 5 pts every time they quit in the middle of a game.  That would resolve the problem for sure.

Thanks, CowboyCoring 

• IamNicklaus
    494 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2022 4:52 AM

cowboycoring:

People who quit games
    13 Nov 2022

I don't understand how so many people quit playing in alternate shot.  They play sometimes 3/4 of the game and then hit a couple bad shots or start to lose and then they just quit!  I hope they realize how selfish they are to not consider the other 3 players who want to finish the game!  I understand why they do it.  It shows their character.  Wish WGT could penalize those who do this and automatically push their average up 5 pts every time they quit in the middle of a game.  That would resolve the problem for sure.

Thanks, CowboyCoring 

And who exactly would get to say , whether the  " perpetrator"  had  a good reason or not to quit ?  Flawed  suggestion which would be unfair and unenforceable.

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2022 5:51 AM

cowboycoring:

People who quit games
    13 Nov 2022

Thanks, CowboyCoring 

Maybe try playing with members of your club versus random games with people you dont know...Discord helps with finding games and communicating with your club.

pdb1:

But not worth a commitment if there is just sporting , friendly , mature , respect .

Its two different animals, The forfeiting in a 1-3 hole coin game where w/45 second shot clock you really have no time for being friendly is a whole other thing than quitting an Altshot 9 hole game with 4 people involved.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2022 11:27 AM

A whole new breed of quitters today. Cant believe it. Some people take this game way to serious and it makes me laugh when they blame WGT for their miss hit shots. Cheers and HNY.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2022 11:53 AM

callaghan159:

A whole new breed of quitters today. Cant believe it. Some people take this game way to serious and it makes me laugh when they blame WGT for their miss hit shots. Cheers and HNY.

and another one for #3 this afternoon LMFAO

• IamNicklaus
    494 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2022 2:10 PM

callaghan159:

callaghan159:

and another one for #3 this afternoon LMFAO

But you dont take it  too serious , i mean if you did , you would post a bunch of quitters on your profile and post on the forums about it ...rolling eyes emoticon 

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2022 3:03 AM

IamNicklaus:
    rolling eyes emoticon 

Quitters are like cheaters, they should be called out and punished especially since I usually use a pass when playing. When they quit I lose a pass. Oh, your correct, I dont take this game serious. I await your reply....troll.🤣🤣🤣

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2022 3:37 AM

CHIT  is too funny continue gentlemen please, it makes my Wake&Bake so much more enjoyable :)

• PAGES
RSS