rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 11 2022 11:15 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • pdb1
    24,280 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2022 3:07 PM

SamSpayed:

toddtopia:
    I've even contacted my local ATY GEN. and State Sen. who used to be the State ATTY GEn because I feel this is fraud.

Thank you for doing this, Todd.  I agree that setting up shots to compensate for the wind just to have the wind do nothing is frustrating.  Please keep us posted on your local Atty Gen's and State Sen's responses.

Did I wake up to a turned upside down world today ?

callaghan159:

I wonder if Trump can help him with his issues with WGT, after all is Trump worshipped like a god in the USA.

Good point . Why don't you guys try contacting Trump ?

Sam is definitely joking

• ct690911
    6,965 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2022 3:29 PM

pdb1:

SamSpayed:

toddtopia:
    I've even contacted my local ATY GEN. and State Sen. who used to be the State ATTY GEn because I feel this is fraud.

Thank you for doing this, Todd.  I agree that setting up shots to compensate for the wind just to have the wind do nothing is frustrating.  Please keep us posted on your local Atty Gen's and State Sen's responses.

Did I wake up to a turned upside down world today ?

callaghan159:

I wonder if Trump can help him with his issues with WGT, after all is Trump worshipped like a god in the USA.

Good point . Why don't you guys try contacting Trump ?

Sam is definitely joking

So is CT..:)

• RickinWaSt
    1,905 Posts
    Wed, Nov 9 2022 8:36 AM

Returning to game glitches. Has there been a WGT response to the game loading issues? When I was using a wifi connection there would be the occasional, but short loading issue. Moving forward…

Playing games now with a direct Ethernet connection with a averaging 450Mbps. The loading issues are more frequent shot to shot, hole to hole, and longer.

• pdb1
    24,280 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2022 10:38 AM

RickinWaSt:

Returning to game glitches. Has there been a WGT response to the game loading issues? When I was using a wifi connection there would be the occasional, but short loading issue. Moving forward…

Playing games now with a direct Ethernet connection with a averaging 450Mbps. The loading issues are more frequent shot to shot, hole to hole, and longer.

A little different for me . For the first 5 years I had high speed ethernet ( during the flash years ) .. I experienced all of the normal regularly reported glitches . For instance , 8.5 hole Alt Shot rounds , failed invites , etc .

When I lost that fantastic internet connection . First as a result of financial changes and also unable to get it in the area that I lived .

I then had no choice but to rely on the very weak WiFi signal in the area that I lived . For the next 5 years . Including the last 2 years of PCEA . I tried every kind of WiFi . Mobile WiFi , hot spot WiFi , satelite WiFi , little device WiFi's .

All with terrible connections . Making what I thought was bad in flash . 10 times worse .

Making it impossible to connect with any sort of MP round . Mainly Stroke MP and Alt Shot . I just couldn't do it for 5 years .

But I could connect some of the time in the Coin Rooms . 3 hole Coin games were quick enough . 3 failed rounds and 2 successful rounds . Was a good session . Not really but I'll take it because I was getting some rounds in . On the verge though of not being worth it at all .

Until June 2022 . I finally acquired high speed ethernet ( fiber optic even I think ) hard wire internet . Again .

Wow . What a difference . Have not had a game ending error ( on my end ) since that day . What a relief .

Now in a sessoin I have still 3 failed rounds and 2 successful ones . Just the same . But the 3 failed rounds are clearly my opponents forfeiting . Which has become just all too frequent as a viable choice to completing a losing round here in WGT .

I play 3 hole rounds exclusively . These players are in a hurry but aren't just trying to save time . They are arrogant fools . That are poor sportspersons . Cannot deal with defeat . And could care less about game playing etiquette . Or whether the opponent doesn't get his or her win . There are a lot I mean tons of these types playing now .

Some of them though appear to be GR8 sports . Having a lively , interesting chat for 2.5 holes . Then BAM ," So and so has forfeited " . Wait What ? . I just don't know .

Sometimes it's a bad shot . Sometimes it's a bad score . Sometimes there's time to easily catch up and win or tie . But mostly already tied . Not about to lose by 1 stroke .

These players are in such a hurry . They could never handle an Alt Shot or a Match play round . And have to concede a hole . Just NO WAY . Lol .

I mean to not be able to control ones self for the duration of a 3 hole round . That is a seriously troubling mindset . That is all too acceptable these days . IMSO .

• Imahacker58
    336 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2022 11:15 PM

callaghan159:

Seems he’s not the golden man child anymore,lol.

• PAGES
RSS