Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Swing function malfunctioning

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 8 2022 7:15 PM (4 replies)
  • Indnrider
    8 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2022 5:54 PM

I am experiencing frequent glitches that release the club and shanks the ball....... any input from the community?

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2022 1:59 PM

Is your mouse a bit past it, or has a tired battery if it's wireless?

• uselesscrap
    10 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2022 8:45 PM

Since the last upgrade I have had the same issue with the swing bar - it happens now periodically - have been playing for a decade & never had this issue before. Now when I draw back on the swing bar to my chosen distance for a shot you don't know whether it will happen or not. Indeed on some drives from the tee it doesn't allow you to drag to any yardage whatsoever! It's ruining playing & is infuriating. In the last week I sent an email to WGT regarding the issue. WGT suggested it might be a mouse problem - it isn't - same thing happens with other mice I've tried (ethernet connection). WGT requested that I delete its Application & then re-install the Application. I did so but the issue remains.

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2022 8:51 AM

If you are on a Windows PC, you could try this useless****. It may well prove to be useless****, but you never know it might just cure your issue.

Reset WGT

• dragonmouse
    24 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2022 7:15 PM

I to thought maybe it was a bad mouse on my end, but not so.  Keeping cache clear on the computer helps some but still happens occasionally.  I have learned when it happens to simply treat it as a practice swing and then try again.  If it happens several times in a row I restart my comp and it seems to go away.  Seems to be a graphics memory leak type of bug.  Some kind of coding issue that appeared 2 or 3 patches back.  Guess we must wait till enough folks fuss for the "brains" at WGT do something to fix their unadmitted mistake.

RSS