Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Goals and Achievements

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 19 2023 5:30 PM (6 replies)
  • Greynurse0
    37 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2022 11:34 PM

Does any know when and if G's % A's reset?

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2022 12:12 PM

Greynurse0:

Does any know when and if G's % A's reset?

There is a visible clock running on each Goal and I don't believe Achievements actually reset. 

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2022 1:07 PM

Duphpherer:
    There is a visible clock running on each Goal and I don't believe Achievements actually reset. 

That's right.

If you're wondering when the end/start of the week is, and you begin again from 0 stars, that was about 21 hours ago.  If you haven't completed either weekly task in your goals the clock there shows when the week will end. 

• Greynurse0
    37 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2022 11:18 AM

I should have made my question a bit clearer. I meant that do Goals and Achievements overall reset from scratch, so that all those Achievements completed start again. Or does it mean that as you complete achievement, you have less and less to strive for?

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2022 12:40 AM

Greynurse0:

I should have made my question a bit clearer. I meant that do Goals and Achievements overall reset from scratch, so that all those Achievements completed start again. Or does it mean that as you complete achievement, you have less and less to strive for?

The achievements ones fully completed do not restart. Whether it will be wgts aim to add more as time goes on , we need Nico to advise on that . It seems to me that once they are all completed we shall only (ave the weekly and daily goals to go at . 

• Greynurse0
    37 Posts
    Sun, Mar 19 2023 5:30 PM

I can't see many completing achievements as some, like wins in the top coin value rooms, are well and truly out of reach of most players. A reset at the two year mark would be good for those who were there at the start of the G & A's, and maybe at reset at the 2nd anniversary of joining for the latecomers.

RSS