Re: I cant see DING nowadays. My eyesight gets worse

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 30 2022 7:16 PM (8 replies)
  • Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2022 6:41 PM

hi WGT ,

I cant see DING nowadays. My eyesight gets worse

I suggest you have two contasting colors left side of ding to right side of ding.

It can be slightly darker blue (draw)  and lighter blude for right side ( fade)

u can keep white line middle.

Let me know when you can implement it.

Thanks much.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2022 1:27 AM

I suggest you go and see an optometrist. Trust me. I know.

• Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2022 12:21 PM

Could try lowering your resolution. Picture won't be as pretty, but it can fatten that skinny high definition ding line.

• ScottHope
    10,085 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2022 1:22 PM

You can set Windows to display in greyscale, would that help?

To access this, press Windows key + U. In the centre pane, Click Color filters and on the next window set the Colour filters switch to On. From there you can choose from a selection of filters.

If you set the keyboard shortcut for the colour filters to On (directly underneath the colour filters selection), then you can quickly toggle the filter on and off with Windows key + CTRL + C.

• ScottHope
    10,085 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2022 12:45 AM

Sorry Paul, I don't remember you telling me that you were colour blind, but that does explain why your website is painful for me to look at.

The Windows colour filter page has six options to choose from, not just greyscale. Deuteranopia, protanopia and tritanopia, plus three others, so it might be worth you having a look at some time.

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2022 7:16 PM

THEY MUST IMPLEMENT diff shade colors for ding area. Its a must . I dont know why they did not think of it.

I only happen to see i keep missing ding because my brain slow to act.

RSS