Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Coin Game win/loss record

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 12 2022 1:37 AM (4 replies)
  • Duphpherer
    313 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2022 11:23 PM

Used to be under "Friends" you could see your win/loss/ties record in coin games for the month. Then it would reset each month. I can see the friends room was "tweaked" in the latest patch so I suppose some new bug has to appear.

I liked to see how I was doing each month. 

• pdb1
    24,280 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2022 9:49 AM

Duphpherer:
    Used to be under "Friends" you could see your win/loss/ties record in coin games for the month.

Hmm I wonder if they have placed it somewhere else ?

They did separate the online players in a new section at the top . That is a slight improvement .

What is still needed is a bigger list of players online . That are not on your friends list .

That would be a huge help . It would be a much bigger list . Helping make game invitations so much easier , faster , and with better choices for match ups .

• WIZOFGOLF
    9 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2022 7:35 PM

I sent them a message asking the same question on where is the record now and they never answered.

• Duphpherer
    313 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2022 10:15 PM

WIZOFGOLF:

I sent them a message asking the same question on where is the record now and they never answered.

I asked on Discord and one of the admins seemed surprised. He shrugged and said that was his boo-boo, but never said if or when it would be back. 

I found the actual text... 

WGTChampion — 10/27/2022

"Oh dang, that one is my fault. Likely a permanent removal from that section"

• pdb1
    24,280 Posts
    Sat, Nov 12 2022 1:37 AM

Duphpherer:

I asked on Discord and one of the admins seemed surprised. He shrugged and said that was his boo-boo, but never said if or when it would be back. 

I found the actual text...

WGTChampionr:

WGTChampion — 10/27/2022

"Oh dang, that one is my fault. Likely a permanent removal from that section"

Permanent removal sounds very permanent . This is the first comment I've seen on it ..Removing It may have been unintentional .

Considering how hard it is for them to write code in this platform .

That feature may never return .

RSS