Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The Green Regulators- TGR a fun and friendly club

Wed, Apr 24 2024 1:43 PM (194 replies)
  • billnben0
    807 Posts
    Wed, May 17 2023 12:16 AM

We are a level 19 club with approx 200 members who  are very active in cc tournaments created by members for members, active in Turf Wars and also in clash tournaments. The club was created for members to enjoy their style of playing WGT and the way they want with a casual laid back atmosphere. There is no expectation that you must play clash or turf wars, that’s entirely up to you as a player, your in control of your own WGT journey. The club comprises of members from tour pros through to tour champions, all at different stages of their game. Our members help others to improve their game if that’s what is desired. We have an active discord channel for communication, and while it isn’t mandatory you join, it does provide a great way to communicate and joining is free! If this sounds like something you are looking for, come check us out.

• tored111
    14 Posts
    Fri, May 19 2023 1:56 PM

I.m looking for a new club i've been playing since 2011 and my rank is tour champion 

• billnben0
    807 Posts
    Fri, May 19 2023 4:51 PM

The GREEN REGULATORS are seeking active  players who are looking for a club where the only expectations are that you enjoy yourself. We have plenty on offer to suit the most competitive member as well as those who wish to be a bit more relaxed and play socially with others or by themselves. We are very active on discord as well. 

• billnben0
    807 Posts
    Mon, May 22 2023 3:08 AM

The GREEN REGULATORS is a club full of friendly and fun loving members with a very competitive spirit who desire to succeed in all that they do. We are extremely successful in both clash and turf wars. The club also has a very active and informative discord server. If you are looking for a new club, then pop in and have a look around.

• billnben0
    807 Posts
    Mon, May 22 2023 11:14 AM

Hello Tored111, You are always welcome here.

• ClayJones
    242 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2023 10:59 AM

Good afternoon. I would like to apply to become a member of TGR. I had been a long-time member/director at Chuluota GC and own a current play streak of over 800  days and that generates a lot of XP. I enjoy the Clashes and have also played a lot of Turf wars and other coin-room games. Please let me know, thanks!

Clay

• billnben0
    807 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2023 4:09 PM

Hello Clay, sent you a club and friend invite.You are most welcome to join TGR 

• billnben0
    807 Posts
    Wed, May 24 2023 2:33 AM

The Green Regulators is always welcoming active players of all skill levels.

• billnben0
    807 Posts
    Tue, May 30 2023 3:12 PM

Do you want to play WGT your way in a friendly no pressure atmosphere. Love clashing (we constantly just outside top 10) or turf, play daily then come check us out. We use discord for communication as well as socializing with music and fun. Come join an active club where you can be you, not a number on a spreadsheet of club players. All levels and genders welcome. 

• billnben0
    807 Posts
    Thu, Jun 1 2023 4:53 PM

What are you looking for in a Country Club

Is it finishing regularly in the top 15 in clash.

Is it sitting in the top 50 in Turf Wars.

Or maybe having lots of variety in club tournaments

Having a very active discord server might be what your looking for.

Could be that you like being surrounded by a great group of friendly people.

Here at The GREEN REGULATORS, we have all of the above and more.

Come in and join the fun, friendship and competition.

RSS