Help › Forums

Re: Veterans

Sat, Oct 29 2022 3:53 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SamSpayed
    4,898 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2022 1:20 PM

Taz7466:
    Not everyone can do it. The bug is one they can't be bothered fixing.

Taz, if (as an owner) you're not seeing the Veteran option in the Assign Title box (or if it's not working for you), I'd suggest going to the WGT Discord server to the "bug-reporting" channel and letting them know.  WGTNico and WGTChampion regularly monitor that channel and can help get that added to their bug log.  You might have more success that way vs. going through Member Services.  Just a thought.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2022 1:48 PM

Although most of you obviously know about it, Previous thread

• Taz7466
    146 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2022 3:53 PM

WGTNico & WGTChampion should already be very aware of this from the comments here & many comments in the other thread. I have submitted a number of support tickets regarding this issue. The last response I had, back in March was - 

There is a known issue where the Veteran Status is not available for a number of clubs and our team is looking into this but unfortunately we wouldn't have a timeline on when this may be resolved. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Going into the discord channel will be just like blowing more smoke ....pointless & a waste of time.The problem is not with the app, but with the website coding.

• PAGES
RSS