Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Can someone please tell me why my driver attributes change day to day or course to course?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 30 2023 5:45 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2022 1:48 PM

Cicero733:

Happens to me frequently, especially in the last few months. Affects both driver and irons. I just ignore it as it doesn’t affect actual distance.

I've seen it on both driver and 3W (the clubs on which I have apparel distance bonuses).  It's been that way forever and has never been fixed.  Not sure if it's just a display glitch (displaying the wrong numbers) or if the distances actually vary.  Distances on driver and 3W are not super-precise, so it's hard to tell.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2022 4:28 PM

Duphpherer:

Only driver. Seen it. Wondered why. No effect on actual distance. Ignored it. 

Happens to my 3 wood also.

• Lesthanpar
    1,448 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2022 4:48 PM

I play a cheap no distance WGT-BES ball. With no apparel on my driver goes 291, with apparel on it goes 309. 3wood with no apparel on goes 250 and with apparel on it will go 266. I know full well if I do not get all that sizable extra distance!  A mysterious glitch indeed and maybe it does not work the same for everyone depending on clubs and balls played but I am saying the way the game plays for me if it shows less distance than what I should have then that is the distance it plays. Why isn't it ever more than it should be always less? lol

• NMbigHitter
    21 Posts
    Mon, Mar 20 2023 4:57 PM

Duphpherer:

Only driver. Seen it. Wondered why. No effect on actual distance. Ignored it. 

Actually it is true, although it displays diff, seems that the enhancement isn't actually affected. 

• Squatch031
    161 Posts
    Sat, Mar 25 2023 11:16 AM

Bingo!  I finally figured that out a few weeks ago.  Since I play a lot of tournaments, which do not allow apparel bonuses, I now only use regular clothing; no bonus.  This way, my game and distances are consistent across the board.

• kingbohicakmb
    3 Posts
    Thu, Mar 30 2023 5:45 AM

When it drops 10 or more yards. it means it!

• PAGES
RSS