Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Changing Clubs to a different color

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 20 2022 12:48 PM (5 replies)
  • Blastobutter
    3 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2022 6:44 AM

Can anyone help with how to change my clubs to a green color? Or another color? Im at level 43 and just played a guy at level 32 and he had purple clubs.

• Robbo81303
    409 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2022 2:40 AM

I believe the colored clubs you're talking about are all coin rental sets.  You can rent a green clubset for 10,000 coins for a 7 day period but they're only a step above starters - nowhere near the capabilities of your current clubset.  At your level, the best colored rentals available are purple MK5's for a whopping 750,000 coins/week and they, too, are likely far less capable then your current set.

Excepting your wedges, you've already paid a King's ransom for all those L0 Titleist clubs and you really won't find anything significantly better for another 30-40 levels.  When you reach the low 50's you might consider the Max Spin wedges - very capable wedges at a relative bargain price.  You might also consider dumping the hybrid in favor of a 3rd wedge.  But for now you have excellent clubs for your level & I'd concentrate on improving your game with what you've got.  Good Luck!

• Blastobutter
    3 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2022 5:45 AM

I appreciate the feedback and will work on improving instead of trying to look good! Lol, Are the Max Spin wedges better than what I currently have once I work my way up in the 50's? Also thank you for taking the time at looking at my current clubs I paid the kings ransom for!

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2022 12:40 PM

Blastobutter:

I appreciate the feedback and will work on improving instead of trying to look good! Lol, Are the Max Spin wedges better than what I currently have once I work my way up in the 50's? Also thank you for taking the time at looking at my current clubs I paid the kings ransom for!

Hi Blast.  I sent you a friend request.  I have some information that may help you with your future wedge choices, but would prefer to discuss with you privately.

RSS