• jenwren
    2,664 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2022 10:55 PM

Not working.  Fix please

jenwren

• LJPettit
    38 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2022 8:02 AM

chat not working for me since last update.

I checked settings and "chat" is grayed out.

• Bgchacker
    1 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2022 8:15 AM

tried that. not working...

• ASD1978
    475 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2022 12:51 PM

I've a similar issue. I know that I have to click on the chatbox during normal game play, but when I play the TopGolf driving range game on my mobile the chat covers my clubs when I want to change them. I've had to disable chat in my settings. It still works fine during normal game play though. It would be good if WGT could enable the "auto go to start of new message"...

• RAMPLEA
    35 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2022 1:37 PM

My chat has not been working for a while. click on box and "Type message here" goes grey and locks. If I click on "send" the message "type message here " is sent and then locks"

Any suggestions?

• languageGuy
    5 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2022 7:57 PM

Similar experience here. Mine works intermittently however. But it's annoyingly inconsistent and switched only since the last updated.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2022 12:56 AM

Nico , can you explain please why it was necessary to have changed the way the type / chat box was altered . It is a bad move , was much better before , thank you , I too find it doesn’t work without tapping the box four times ! 

• RAMPLEA
    35 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2022 2:16 PM

Discovered by accident that if I click on the box somewhere near the middle It works but if I click anywhere right on the "Type message here"  it does not work. Hope this helps.

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2022 6:39 PM

RAMPLEA:
    Discovered by accident that if I click on the box somewhere near the middle It works but if I click anywhere right on the "Type message here"  it does not work. Hope this helps.

Helps a lot!! I can verify it works just as you said.

Thanks.

• PAGES
RSS