Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Gold Sponsor apparel packs

Fri, Dec 23 2022 7:40 AM (2 replies)
  • Hobbster
    7 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2022 5:05 AM

I usually do the 3 free sponsor activations and everyday have never gotten less than 2 Gold boxes a day when I win within sponsor periods.  But now it is a weekly goal and I have one more than most weeks but only am getting silver.  Is WGT intentionally not giving them or was there something special I did that I was getting them so frequently?

• Hobbster
    7 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2022 6:37 AM

I think I have my proof, zero gold boxes for a week, I have had 7 since yesterday after the "GOAL" ended including 1 Platinum. Pretty lousy for WGT to rig Goals you have no control over.

• daklobo62
    3 Posts
    Fri, Dec 23 2022 7:40 AM

I totally agree with you. Ever since the goal of 15 points for a gold sponsorship box came about I haven't seen one!!! I used to get them for beating higher level players or higher tier players. Especially if I had a good round of -4 or better... I can't remember the last one I've gotten..... I keep using my credits to keep getting my sponsored rounds and not one stinking gold box.... I love the game but not the games WGT plays with our money..... ok I'm done whining lol 

RSS