Sun, Dec 18 2022 7:57 AM (27 replies)
  • SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2022 2:20 PM

Response from WGT in their Discord server:

• sebicu
    427 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2022 12:17 AM

i had the same problem last week and now again i am unable to play any tornaments

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2022 1:31 AM

SamSpayed:
    Response from WGT in their Discord server:

Sounds like a bug.

This week I'm in platinum 1 coin league; it says 1-30 Promotion to diamond III, 31-68 there's nothing mentioned (staying still) and 69-98 moving to platinum II.  These leagues were like that a month or so ago but I thought they were fixed, perhaps not.   

And I know, if people not able to play in tournaments isn't a bug that one certainly isn't.

What is a bug log?

I'd have thought a place users could look to see if others were suffering from the same problems/niggles or whatever.  This would let them see if it was a problem on the site or one they alone had and should therefor find a solution to.  It could also show a fix or workaround if it was a problem encountered by a few, a particular browser for example.  

Alternatively, it could be viewed as a place of shame, with the site keeping entries down in a pretence of practically no problems.  That would be a waste of everyone's time and there would be no point in the site setting it up, so I assume it's not that.

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2022 5:58 AM

DodgyPutter:
    What is a bug log?

There are two "channels" in the WGT Discord to relate to Bugs: "Bug-Reporting" and "Bug Log".  One is to report bugs and the other (Log) advises what bugs WGT is currently working on.

As of 9/28/2022, here is the Bug Log:

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Sep 30 2022 6:26 AM

HamdenPro:
    DodgyPutter:
    What is a bug log?

That'll teach me not to be rhetorical :-)

Edit: And there's here, so plenty of places.  And I eventually see, "what's a bug log for?" would have been much better.

• Shankette
    1,562 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2022 10:45 AM

I have access to the Tournaments section for the first time since Monday morning, yet no communication from Customer Support. Was something actually done to fix that problem, or is this just another temporary lull in the fault mode?

• Kogamike
    7 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2022 5:28 PM

It works again! Didn't have to communicate with customer support myself so it seems this is a fix.

Mike

• Kogamike
    7 Posts
    Tue, Oct 11 2022 10:26 AM

It's broken once again. Last week I made it to Friday with no issues. This week broke right after I finished a 9-hole unlimited round Tuesday morning. First time ever that I noticed it broke where I didn't relaunch the app. 

• Shankette
    1,562 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2022 10:01 AM

I had this problem 3 weeks ago, reported it to Customer Support.  It seemed to be fixed, but it has returned again today!

Please fix this!

• GolferDadRB
    1,079 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2022 10:09 AM

This bug has returned, effecting me again today after a few weeks working.  Not working today on PC and mobile.  Please get this fixed!

Ross

RSS