Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tournaments not loading again !

Sun, Dec 18 2022 7:57 AM (27 replies)
  • mrm6400
    1,787 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2022 5:47 AM

Today September 21 the tournament's are not loading again. 

Just like last week when you click on a WGT weekly or monthly or a club tournament or try to play a Ready-Go you get an error message saying that it has timed out.

Please check into this as we can't keep up with our tournaments if we can play them due to the fact that they won't load.

Thanks,

Michael

• Kogamike
    7 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2022 12:11 PM

Same thing happened to me last week and earlier this week! I tried to play the CTTH and Stroke Play tournaments earlier in the week but when I come back to play them again (second time for multiround), I get the same exact error. I don't know why more people haven't posted about this! I thought I was the only one.

I asked customer support about this, and they refreshed my account (talking about last week, worked again on Monday 9/19). Seems only like a temporary fix, as it went bad Tuesday night (worked fine that morning). It's a real bummer I can't finish tournaments I started!

Mike

• mrm6400
    1,787 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2022 4:09 AM

Problem still exists again today.

I can't play any type of tournament as the error message comes up saying operation has timed out.

I sent a message to customer support.

Hope they can help soon.

• mrm6400
    1,787 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2022 7:10 AM

Still can't play any tournaments.

I can play coin room games and single play stroke play if I click on the course and play that way. 

Otherwise, when I click on the tournament for WGT or Club I get error message saying the operation has timed out.

Need help please. I have contacted Customer Support but have not heard back from them.

Michael

• Kogamike
    7 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2022 6:12 PM

I know I only got it fixed one time, but this seems like it is going to be a lingering problem at least for myself. When I get it fixed by customer support, it breaks again two days later. Playing much less than usual. I don't really care about coin games.

Mike

• Shankette
    1,562 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2022 9:08 PM

I had the same problem 2 weeks ago that came and went twice over the course of one week.  It's been troublesome lately, having to hit the Retry button sometimes 4 or 5 times.  Tonight it won't go thru at all...  AGAIN!  

It gets to the part where it says 'Getting active bracket details…' when it goes no farther and it then gives me the 'oops' window to 'cancel' or 'retry'. 

If only there were alternate ways at getting to those tournaments I paid to play?

WGT please do something about this!

~Ro~

• Shankette
    1,562 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2022 7:47 PM

If WGT thinks they  can solve this by refreshing individual accounts, we can expect this problem to be endemic and recurring.  They are treating symptoms and not addressing the problem.  It takes a while to figure that out sometimes... unfortunately, at our expense.

~Ro~

• MisterSpock
    165 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2022 8:22 AM

I´v had this problem for seven days now.

It´s a pity that we are so limited.

Spock

• IamNicklaus
    493 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2022 10:20 AM

MisterSpock:

I´v had this problem for seven days now.

It´s a pity that we are so limited.

Spock

Have you tried a mind meld with the tech team ?...:)

• MisterSpock
    165 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2022 3:29 AM

Yes i tried but no succes !!!  I guess they have a mind shield :)

By the way it still doesn´t work after todays update.

RSS