Help › Forums

Re: News: Free Credit Videos Temporarily Disabled

Mon, Sep 26 2022 2:56 PM (28 replies)
  • MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2022 1:43 AM

callaghan159:

SimonTheBeetle:
    who are these "selected" people allegedly getting the PC videos?

Just a guesstimate on my part but maybe they are using Nox or Bluestacks on their PC. That "X"  for the videos hasn't worked since I started playing this game,.... I think....... Lol. Cheers

The android emulators have nothing to do with it, the PC videos are on the website, where we used to get free credits prior to mobile.  But as I've said, I'm pretty sure it's only available in some US states, and nothing outside of those - it all depends who WGT have made deals with.  I dare say you can get them if you're in California.

• Rick6208
    2,144 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2022 6:38 AM

Day 5 of no videos, thats 750 credits lost or a good sleeve of balls ! WGT we’re talking about a video game glitch here, not a issue with sending a rocket to the moon !

i always purchase credits but like to supplement them with Free credits when I have the time to keep the cost down,  

• Kittykat2017
    513 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2022 7:12 AM

i play on a laptop & cannot get the free videos to watch. PS I live in the states.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2022 10:40 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    The thing is I get nothing but true[X] there, and it's been like this for more than 5 years at least.

True (X) at one time was a great source of free credit videos. maybe 300 or 400 credits a day., Then one day they were gone, There are some players who say they are still getting them but I am not one of the lucky few. 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2022 11:41 AM

borntobesting:
    True (X) at one time was a great source of free credit videos. maybe 300 or 400 credits a day., Then one day they were gone, There are some players who say they are still getting them but I am not one of the lucky few. 

True. It'd be great if we could have them back.

• Wolin1991
    12 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2022 6:49 AM

Any news when wgt resolve the issue? 

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2022 12:39 PM

hey everyone,

We've turned videos for credits back on, we're still doing a bit of testing but they seem to be working properly. Please report anything if any new issues arise! Thank you for your patience everyone

• Lesthanpar
    1,449 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2022 12:49 PM

WGTNico:

hey everyone,

We've turned videos for credits back on, we're still doing a bit of testing but they seem to be working properly. Please report anything if any new issues arise! Thank you for your patience everyone

Thank you. They are back up and running for me and without having to close the program and restart every few videos too like they were before.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2022 2:56 PM

Lesthanpar:
    They are back up and running for me and without having to close the program and restart every few videos too like they were before.

RSS