Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How to fix coin room game "loading" freezes?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 16 2022 1:02 PM (3 replies)
  • CH1Raoul
    3 Posts
    Thu, Sep 15 2022 12:43 PM

I've been playing for about 6 or 7 weeks now and I've often wondered if there is a way to reset the game when it freezes up during a coin room game? This happens way too often where the game is "loading" and seems to be stuck there. I've waited as long as 8 minutes, chatting with my opponent waiting for the game to start or resume. This happens mostly in the one hole games, but I've also had it happen in a 3-hole game. If you leave the game after waiting a few minutes, you lose your entry fee-which sucks! Is there a way to reset the game without leaving and losing your coins? Also while waiting for the "loading" issue, the clock is running on your Sponsor rewards clock. VERY frustrating that game will freeze with "loading" message and you lose minutes with your Sponsor. Is there a way to report this type of freeze and get your coins back if you leave rather than waiting for many minutes for the "loading" to end?  Thanks! Other players have told me this mainly happens in the single coin room games. I've also noticed if it stays in "Loading" mode for more than a minute or so, it won't ever resolve and go back to the game. When this happens you have 2 players trying to out wait the other so you don't lose your entry fee coins.  :(

• tramilleo
    1,865 Posts
    Thu, Sep 15 2022 6:14 PM

close the entire application and then restart it will fix the stalling

• phipster
    4,389 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2022 10:35 AM

Another solution is to move your cursor up to the top left hand corner where there are three dots, click on them, choose 'your scorecard' and then back arrow out of it - always resets the game for me...

• MrPugsGolf
    3 Posts
    Fri, Sep 16 2022 1:02 PM

Today I was winning by 2 strokes in 2 different coin room games and the game hung up.  Closed and tried to re-open and did not take me back into game.  Furthermore, it took away the 10,000 coins I wagered in each of the games.  Total BS WGT.

RSS