325 Posts
    Tue, Oct 4 2022 12:32 PM

Flatttop  and RickyMoo  

United Staes.........(woot woot)

• kdownunder
    1,462 Posts
    Tue, Oct 4 2022 11:21 PM

Hi Ranger

Thanks for doing all the work on this again - glad you are feeling better & up to it.   Just a comment - it is actually easier for Australians to play against USA players than European / Africa players (unless they play very early in the morning).   Whereas early evening USA is mostly morning in Australia.   I absolutely appreciate that Australia is the most difficult timezone to work with.   But a single draw rather than putting us in where it's going to be incredibly difficult to find a game time for every game might at least mix it up.

For consideration, thanks again, & kind regards Kay

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Wed, Oct 5 2022 4:27 AM

I have a question/concern. Starting Nov 10th I will be out of the country of 2 weeks and unable to play. If we are started by then, how will this affect my partner and I from playing If we make through to the next round, can we play it early or will we have to forfeit? TIA

• Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Wed, Oct 5 2022 6:51 AM

Anyone wants to form a team with me?

Bjorn

• ODePradoRodrigue
    92 Posts
    Wed, Oct 5 2022 11:37 AM

Hi Ranger, sign up  in the european bracket

Javito1 - Odepradorodrigue 

¡Vamos Vamos Golfos!

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Wed, Oct 5 2022 11:41 AM

PAULFINN52 and PTrenter europe please topps

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Wed, Oct 5 2022 6:54 PM

kdownunder:

Hi Ranger

Thanks for doing all the work on this again - glad you are feeling better & up to it.   Just a comment - it is actually easier for Australians to play against USA players than European / Africa players (unless they play very early in the morning).   Whereas early evening USA is mostly morning in Australia.   I absolutely appreciate that Australia is the most difficult timezone to work with.   But a single draw rather than putting us in where it's going to be incredibly difficult to find a game time for every game might at least mix it up.

For consideration, thanks again, & kind regards Kay

Hi Kay, Thank you for the kind words, this is a very valid point, and makes a lot of sense, let us see what we can do.

Cheers

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Wed, Oct 5 2022 6:57 PM

callaghan159:

I have a question/concern. Starting Nov 10th I will be out of the country of 2 weeks and unable to play. If we are started by then, how will this affect my partner and I from playing If we make through to the next round, can we play it early or will we have to forfeit? TIA

Yes in past Years we have we have asked Teams to please do everything possible to get their Matches completed, so if matches for that reason get played a bit early, it will not be an issue. Carl and I are shooting for the "Live Draw" next Week and the a start date will immediately follow.

Cheers

RSS