Help › Forums

Re: How do i get T13 game as a legend

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 5 2022 9:48 PM (3 replies)
  • Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2022 8:01 PM

hi

Why dont wgt have 13 green speed option for legend. They want me to waste time practice game

The join system i put TL no one join for hours. 

WGT FIX this nonsense.

Allow player to choose who they want to play with. I mean i need to know who is online.

Game needs to update monthly with new features.

• pdb1
    23,977 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2022 12:44 AM

Flatearth777:
    Why dont wgt have 13 green speed option for legend. They want me to waste time practice game

I agree I could never justify spending any time in practice mode .

Flatearth777:
    The join system i put TL no one join for hours. 

The " JOIN " is not nrearly as consistant or customizable as the " CREATE " .

But no question , the invite system has always lacked user friendly access to many features that would help make it work . It is now much worse in PCEA .

Flatearth777:
    Allow player to choose who they want to play with. I mean i need to know who is online.

There is a list of online players to invite from ( friends list ) . You can also message online players before hand . Any responses you get . You set up a match with .

There are also many players not in ones friend list that are available for games in the lobby que ( probably hundreds ) . It would be nice to be able to see those players .

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,079 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2022 4:07 PM

Flatearth777:
    Game needs to update monthly with new features.

What... Are you begging for more bugs? LOL

We don't need new features. What we need is rather WGT to fix the already existing bugs & glitches. This alone would secure the dev team's job for at least a year!

• AlaskanDame
    16,483 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2022 9:48 PM

Don’t The Greenlanders have club games with 13 greens?

RSS