Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Showdowns Still 3 Bogey Issue

Sat, Aug 27 2022 12:51 PM (25 replies)
  • HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2022 1:53 PM

Word is, with the purchase of the Premier Membership, you are 30% less likely to experience the bogey glitch..so buy those Memberships now!! Tell them HP sent ya'

EDIT: In accordance with the T & C of WGT, I am obligated to state that the above has been posted as a joke and, in no way, expresses the opinion of WGT, Top Golf or any of its affiliates. WGT makes no representations as to the cause of the "bogey glitch" nor its ability to fix same. 

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2022 4:00 PM

Yiannis1970:

Personally i loveeeeeeeeeeee the SD!!!

Apart all the bugs mentioned, it's a treat looking players with 62+ averages, 1st putting percentages around 40% and GIR around 80%, with ~1000 rounds in total and no mps or alts whatsoever (well..what did you expect?) hitting -18, -19, and -20. SD must be inspiring for them, before they get back to their normal 65 rounds...

I can only assume this was sarcasm towards sandbaggers?

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2022 4:44 PM

HamdenPro:

WGTNico:
    . In my opinion, I think that's the root cause of the showdown issue as well, as that seems to be what's causing the bogey issue (players forfeiting and causing the +3)

Easy work around...

Suspend all forfeiters. No more bogey glitch problem.

Now, that was easy, next....

It's when they let the clock time out instead of forfeiting. Like come on, my time is worth something.

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2022 5:59 PM

callaghan159:

AlaskanDame:

SimonTheBeetle:

callaghan159:

and they are still awarding max out apparel as prizes

Well mentioned! Another annoying and frustrating bug which, I believe, was promised to be fixed soon. :-(

Yup.  My bonus pack that has x% chance of appearing when I use all SE apparel is ALWAYS SE leggings and TopGolf glove, both of which I maxed out long ago.  Pitiful.

So you are getting apparel that you are maxxed out on, which you previously won as prizes. What I am receiving are apparel prizes that have the green bar at the bottom of the apparel picture when you click on the apparel tab. Little different from what you are explaining.

You are getting awarded points towards things that can never be upgraded, such as Puma hat, free football shirts, Lexus apparel, etc,?  There’s no way that should be happening.  Condolences.

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Tue, Aug 23 2022 12:22 AM

MioKontic:

Yiannis1970:

Personally i loveeeeeeeeeeee the SD!!!

Apart all the bugs mentioned, it's a treat looking players with 62+ averages, 1st putting percentages around 40% and GIR around 80%, with ~1000 rounds in total and no mps or alts whatsoever (well..what did you expect?) hitting -18, -19, and -20. SD must be inspiring for them, before they get back to their normal 65 rounds...

I can only assume this was sarcasm towards sandbaggers?

Yep...cheaters, sandbaggers, double accounts...they come up with many names.

• Gunn3r77
    224 Posts
    Sat, Aug 27 2022 12:51 PM

RSS