Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Gone fishing showdown

Tue, Aug 23 2022 11:17 AM (5 replies)
  • DOGZBOLOX
    14 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2022 10:55 PM

Normall enter these for a little challenge. Usuallt at rookie level. To be honest I never bother looking at other levels, so I entered the next level up for 100cr. Big mistake was my lack of skill, -4 is normally ok as a hack. -4 didn't even make the cut.

9 holes -11 was winning with 5 others on the same score, plus numerous players on -10

Had a quick scroll down the leader board, not one had a higher average than 60. One I noticed his average was 50, so basically 21 under par as an average score. Ludicrous and surely must take the fun out of the game.

Lesson learnt, don't enter that level again.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2022 10:14 AM

I play the rookie showdown and the leading score in my league is -11 . These scores are in all leagues , there are some very good players .

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2022 11:26 AM

DOGZBOLOX:
    didn't even make the cut.

You can enter the Rookie one now.

• RatMan063
    4 Posts
    Thu, Aug 18 2022 12:00 PM

Well I just spent my last penny on this game. On holes 10_12 it said I had 3 bogeys, I did not. So I want make it past the 1 st round after qualifying. They need to fix all the issues.

• LEGIONMICKY
    2 Posts
    Mon, Aug 22 2022 1:02 AM

Know how you feel buddy, I played three under on the front nine on Sunday. Came back today to find myself 1 over. WTF.....

• ScottyMacDaddy
    2 Posts
    Tue, Aug 23 2022 11:17 AM

I played out of my mind in Qualifying.  Shot -8 thru 9 holes.  I only play on the app on my phone, too.

Was accused of cheating by someone I don't know (it's still on my wall).  It's a shame to actually have some success (I've never won more than a free bracket), and get that type of grief for it.  Oh well... if nothing else, I wanted to post this to prove I'm not a bot.

RSS