Forums

Help › Forums

Looking for new active CC with not a lot of requirements

Fri, Aug 19 2022 9:06 AM (4 replies)
  • LeeutjieNo1
    7 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2022 3:56 AM

I'm looking for new active friendly CC with not a lot of requirements.

Looking for a CC with lots of tournaments and tournaments where you can play for credits. 

Thank you

Leon

• Kotuhi0
    26 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2022 3:40 PM

Hey.You would be more than welcomed into the Chip In Cc.Will add as friend and send club invite.

• Randall0254
    6 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2022 3:44 PM

Hello Leon,

Please come check out "The Chip in Club"

Normal 0 false false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE

We are a competitive but fun bunch of golfers.

Our Club Weekly Tournaments include:

9 and 18 hole Tournaments, “Average Busters”, CTTH, SOTW, as well various Multi-Round and Bracket tournaments, many with Credit and Golf Ball awards to the winners. We also conduct Handicapped FedEx Cup and Ryder Cup series events. We are here to help you improve your game!

Discord and Facebook communications.

No pressure to play, but we do want you to play your free daily pass for the Club. Many of our members do get involved in Turf Wars and Clashes, but if that’s not your thing, we understand. Just play where you are comfortable!

Owner: AlexWatson01

• Nicozandberg
    717 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2022 6:48 AM

Hi Leon,

I sent you an invite. Will be great to have another South African at the club. 

Only 2 requirements at our club. Play CC Tournaments, and join our offiste forum:

https://selgolfclub.proboards.com/

We have loads of tours and torunaments. Hope to see you here soon.

Nico

• mbhh0
    11 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2022 9:06 AM

Hi

I run a cc based in Scotland, with members from both the UK and US, if you are still interested we can offer monthly free to enter cc competitions with credits as prizes as well as competing in cc events and turf wars.

I have sent an invitation the club is West Lothian you would be most welcome.

Many Thanks

Stay Safe

Mike (mbhh0)

RSS