Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Goals and achievements

Thu, Sep 15 2022 1:06 AM (20 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2022 10:33 AM

I am concerned that with all the different posts being made the obvious might get overlooked so here goes !

From my experiences the apparel boxes being won , are not being paid out correctly . 
    Nico you know already about my 11 silver boxes , but the platinum are not being paid out correctly either . The coins nor the apparel points . It need addressing asap , because people are being cheated out of their winnings . 

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2022 1:18 PM

bossbird:

I am concerned that with all the different posts being made the obvious might get overlooked so here goes !

From my experiences the apparel boxes being won , are not being paid out correctly . 
    Nico you know already about my 11 silver boxes , but the platinum are not being paid out correctly either . The coins nor the apparel points . It need addressing asap , because people are being cheated out of their winnings . 

+1

I'd also like to know what reparations WGT is going to make to the players who achieved their Goals & Achievements but were cheated out of their winnings by this bug.

• callaghan159
    6,216 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2022 2:33 PM

bossbird:
    the apparel boxes being won , are not being paid out correctly . 

How about apparel boxes that are won that are giving us maxxed out apparel? Lol

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2022 9:12 PM

callaghan159:

bossbird:

When that happens you receive coins , except we are not receiving them , they don’t get paid out either .

• callaghan159
    6,216 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2022 3:17 AM

bossbird:

callaghan159:

bossbird:

When that happens you receive coins , except we are not receiving them , they don’t get paid out either .

Thanks Lesley

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2022 8:31 AM

Nico please can you take this issue further or tell us if or when the apparel box issue will be fixed. I am about to win some gold boxes and don’t want to collect them until I know it’s sorted , as I am still down by 50k of coins from some platinum boxes that didn’t pay out ! 

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2022 9:56 AM

bossbird:

Not only not paying out in coin rooms. This morning I win the match and LOSE coins. I wrote the numbers down prior to the match. Not exactly a motivation to play the coin rooms.  

• Lesthanpar
    1,448 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2022 11:22 AM

I really do not care about the coins. win, lose, add, subtract to the pile makes no difference to me. I do want some apparel items. It has always been kind of like get something that is already maxed out or something I don't want but I was making slow but steady progress towards what I wanted until goals and achievements started. Now it's like I hardly ever get what I am looking for. Maybe reach my goal by the end of the year but what I year I don't know lol. It discourages me from even trying rather than encouraging me to so if WGT is trying to encourage more play by this then it's not working.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2022 12:04 PM

Duphpherer:

bossbird:

Not only not paying out in coin rooms. This morning I win the match and LOSE coins. I wrote the numbers down prior to the match. Not exactly a motivation to play the coin rooms.  

I am not talking about the coins won in the actual match. I am talking about the apparel boxes we win in achievements. They are working fine in the sponsorship half hour . It’s the ones awarded as a result of completing an achievement that gives silver , gold or platinum boxes as reward.

The problem about not getting what you may want from the boxes is the way it’s always been , but when you are maxed out in an item you receive coins instead. I appreciate you may not always want those coins , but this is not a new issue , it’s been like it right from day one of apparel boxes. They are awarded absolutely ad Lib , and hardly any rare or epic items come up.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2022 1:48 PM

bossbird:

Nico please can you take this issue further or tell us if or when the apparel box issue will be fixed. I am about to win some gold boxes and don’t want to collect them until I know it’s sorted , as I am still down by 50k of coins from some platinum boxes that didn’t pay out ! 

Lesley, obviously I'm not Nico, but I don't think Nico comes to the Forums much anymore.  He does, however, hang out in the WGT Discord server pretty much every day, so yesterday I referred him to your post (and Brian's) there.

This was his response:

Based on his last sentence, I'd say it would be best to hold off on collecting any apparel boxes that you earn until after the next downtime.  At least that's what I'm going to do.  And then, maybe just open one Silver box and see if you get the points (or the coins) that you're supposed to.

RSS