Re: *** Downtime Tonight 8/9/22 ***

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 13 2022 4:16 AM (23 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,076 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2022 1:46 PM

TopShelf2010:
    pgturne:
    What has happened to ranked rounds in stats, they have dissappered.
    Not disappeared but relocated.
    I believe the stat is now listed under Tournaments.
    Don

Thank you Don, wondered where it went.  ; )

• pgturne
    4,441 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2022 3:07 PM

Thanks yep found it after sending post.

• sfarrell20
    54 Posts
    Wed, Aug 10 2022 7:18 PM

scores are showing 18 holes  Zero that i Never played 

Not Cool

• WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2022 8:31 AM

yep it's a known bug, anytime you play into the coin rooms it appears like that in your scores, just a visual issue and does nothing to actually affect your scores.

sfarrell20:

scores are showing 18 holes  Zero that i Never played 

Not Cool

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2022 9:11 AM

Nico - I'm with Simon on this, and I'm sure many others will be too... fix the real bugs, not these mamby pamby ones.  I would hazard a guess that less than 5% of members really care about the goals, and if they aren't there for 7 hours out of 7 days I'm sure they won't be missed.  After all, you've made it near impossible to reach the 150 weekly target anyway.

Get the developers working on the real issues members are having, and not those you think we're having!  Lord knows they're been mentioned in the forum enough times, and probably on Discord too, although I don't go there so I don't know much about that.

And as others have mentioned, what on earth was the point in moving the Ranked Rounds stat from one tab to another???  Yet another hour of a developer's time wasted when they could have been doing something far more important, i.e. FIXING BUGS!  And not only that, the Ranked Rounds stat has been on that first tab for 15 years with no complaints, why on earth would you want to change that???

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,494 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2022 9:55 AM

With all due respect to each & every hard-working WGT staff, I have to agree with Mio.

You nailed it, Mio. Couldn't be said better than you did. Well done.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2022 11:28 AM

MioKontic:
    near impossible to reach the 150 weekly target

Unless you play the coin portion of this game 150 is unachieveable. I dont play the coin portion so I will never get to 150. No big deal I guess. Lol.  Cheers.

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2022 11:49 PM

callaghan159:

MioKontic:
    near impossible to reach the 150 weekly target

Unless you play the coin portion of this game 150 is unachieveable. I dont play the coin portion so I will never get to 150. No big deal I guess. Lol.  Cheers.

Even without the coin room games it's near impossible because you get stupid goals like "chip-in from off the green".  When do you ever aim to miss the green so that you can chip-in???

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2022 2:00 AM

MioKontic:
    Unless you play the coin portion of this game 150 is unachieveable.

I stand corrected....I did achieve the 150 mark this week. They must of added something because I never could previously and I always achieved the goals asked.

MioKontic:
    "chip-in from off the green".  When do you ever aim to miss the green so that you can chip-in???

Personally I never aim to miss, but I have missed the green and I am sure most mortal players do, so the opportunity to chip in is there. Not sure if the "chip in award" is a daily or a weekly award, but maybe they can make it a monthly award just to give everyone a better chance.

• JayTSaward33
    180 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2022 4:16 AM

I was trying to welcome a new Recruit to my Country Club... by posting a message on his wall as I always do...

but I got a message saying

'There is a limit to the number of messages that can be posted.. please try again later'

First time I've seen that.. is it a new addition since the latest update ?

Not a very good one if so.... I post things on members walls all the time... welcome messages.. congrats for new tier.. congrats for hole-in-one.. congrats on a clash achievement... some days that can add up to quite a few... Quite a few more than I've done today (this one would've been message 3 for today)

If this is going to be the case going forward.. my job as CC owner will be a lot more difficult... or a lot easier (I just won't bother posting anything).. depending how you look at it..

This post will be old by the time it appears.. as.. I'm still being moderated after more than 7 years in the game & no abusive posts.... another niggly annoyance.

RSS