Forums

Help › Forums

Re: One & Done Week 31 Fed-Ex St Jude Classic

Mon, Aug 15 2022 11:34 PM (31 replies)
  • phipster
    4,429 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2022 7:25 AM

Well that was a stroke of luck for me...!

Thank you very much

• Imahacker58
    366 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2022 1:52 PM

pmm711:

"phipster" won my give-a-way and has been gifted the balls he has on his profile...The Callaway Level 34s....and...

You seriously can't make this crap up.  LMFAO

I listed the entrants in order as they posted in this thread as follows;

1. JDGHOST
    2. Gepetto1958
    3. Imahacker58
    4. phipster
    5. mrmp1
    6. HB1717
    7. almancini
    8. ander101
    9. Zzyzx01
    10. DirtyDuffer
    11. ColumbusStorm
    12. ostfriedel
    13. Tiewaz
    14. LLLlloyd88
    15. PMM711

I then went to this random generator 

https://www.calculatorsoup.com/calculators/statistics/random-number-generator.php

and put in the Min # of 1 and the Max # of 13 as there were 15 entrants but I had to subtract myself and Imahacker58...and low and behold the #3 popped up. How ironic is that?

The 3rd poster was Imahacker58, but since he was ineligible the free balls go to "phipster".

Phipster, I went to your profile and saw you use the Callaway Level 34 balls.  They have been sent.  Congrats & ENJOY!

It was a 1min process to choose the winner.  Just saying...this is what Judge used to do and I even posted a link to the number generator.

Wow, instead of thanking JD Ghost for continuing this competition first you whined about his condition that first in gets the selection, then spend a lot of time being petty and vindictive because some old Aussie fart called you out. If the Judge was up to date with his prizemoney tally I was leading the whole thing but I could care less about credits and balls so I’m not jumping up and down whining about it.

Please delete my selection JD, I’m not going to bother continuing, maybe Mr pmm11 can have my pick of Tony Finau as his pick Scott Scheffler is languishing 7 shots behind Tony after the first found,lol.

• JDGHOST
    6,774 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2022 3:19 PM

Imahacker58:
    Please delete my selection JD, I’m not going to bother continuing, maybe Mr pmm11 can have my pick of Tony Finau as his pick Scott Scheffler is languishing 7 shits behind Tony after the first found,lol.

Ok guys !! EASY lol

And "Hack" I will NOT  delete your selection sir...You have Tony "on fire" Finau and you will get a sleeve if he wins for better or worse my friend 😃

JD

• Imahacker58
    366 Posts
    Thu, Aug 11 2022 5:43 PM

JDGHOST:

Imahacker58:
    Please delete my selection JD, I’m not going to bother continuing, maybe Mr pmm11 can have my pick of Tony Finau as his pick Scott Scheffler is languishing 7 shits behind Tony after the first found,lol.

Ok guys !! EASY lol

And "Hack" I will NOT  delete your selection sir...You have Tony "on fire" Finau and you will get a sleeve if he wins for better or worse my friend 😃

JD

If that’s the case and Tony should win JD I’ll be happy with my usual 10 credit wgt balls thanks

• Tiewaz
    1,281 Posts
    Fri, Aug 12 2022 9:38 PM

The Golf etiquette Gods have spoken Scottie Scheffler....Tis a shame that you have missed the cut....Not.... 

Never walk through a playing partner's putting line. Your footprints might alter the path of a partner's putt. Step over the putting line, or walk around (behind) the partner's ball.

Cam Smith may just claim your no 1 spot before the end of the playoffs...Cheers mate! LOL

• JDGHOST
    6,774 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2022 8:25 AM

• JDGHOST
    6,774 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2022 8:25 AM

Gepetto1958:

Thank you very much JD!

My unuse player pick is Will Zalatoris.

CONGRATULATIONS  ON THE WIN 

I see you are playing the GI3-S WGT Balls shall I send you 5  sleeves? Or do you prefer a better Ball?

JD

• Gepetto1958
    4,220 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2022 2:18 PM

The G13 are my faithful. 5 sleeves is more than I hope! TYVM.

• Zzyzx01
    1,251 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2022 3:38 PM

Congrats to Gepetto1958.

So who is leading this thing... score / money wise?  The spreadsheet hasn't been updated in weeks.

...henry

• Docwormburner
    263 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2022 6:30 PM

Don't know where to ask or post this and I tried the search bar but are we ever going to have a replay function ever?????

RSS