Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Wedge practice

Fri, Oct 21 2022 8:33 PM (4 replies)
  • Norm2006
    1 Posts
    Mon, Aug 8 2022 1:15 PM

Where can I find a setting that allows Wedge practice.

I am L55 and having a tough time around the green.

BTW My keyboard only works once so if any of you played me and I didn't respond ,my apologies.

Thanks, Norm

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Tue, Aug 9 2022 4:49 AM

Norm2006:

Where can I find a setting that allows Wedge practice.

Practice mode from red tees on almost any course, Just drive to the distance you want to work on and use the mulligans to practice a shot multiple times. 

• bsett0
    11 Posts
    Thu, Sep 15 2022 9:32 AM

Just remember if you use a ball that cost you credits practice mode can eat up your ball strikes pretty fast. The mulligan feature is nice as it allows to try the shot again BUT costs 2 ball hits! 

• RickinWaSt
    2,069 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2022 8:33 PM

~> The mulligan feature is nice as it allows to try the shot again BUT costs 2 ball hits! 

One has to determine their goals for playing the game and a bank account to support it.

The game promotes going for birdies in order to advance to the next level/tier. To maintain lower scores requires better clubs and golf balls. Those conditions translates into have a healthy bank account.

A down the road example: Moving into the Legend tier pretty much demands obtaining Level 96 and above iron sets, driver, and 3 wood. There's a large variety of competitive golf balls one may need. 

Of course, you can pursue the game with some WGT golf balls as long as you map the distances and understand their limitations. 

Ask questions inside your country club from the more advance players. 

RSS