Help › Forums

Looking for My Tribe

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 19 2022 2:20 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • zacramey
    4 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2022 9:54 PM

Waddup Tho.. I’m a former player (I think I made it up into the high 60’s - low 70’s) who didn’t join a CC my first time b/c I only wanted to play against my brothers. 
    I’ll be continuously free to play on the iOS app for the next few months so I’d like to join a CC looking for a player who goes no longer than a day w/o logging on. I just created my new account a couple days ago so o should be in solid competition form w/in a week or so. (I have no problem talking s#+r while competing, but I will not put up w/ keyboard commandos who do it for no reason at all.)

I hope this wasn’t too long and that I find a CC home asap. Thx & take care,

zacramey

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2022 2:06 AM

zacramey:

I’m a former player

zacramey:

I just created my new account a couple days ago

Hmmm, really?  What happened to the old account?

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2022 3:56 AM

Plenty of restarters and multi accounts on this site.^^^^^^

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2022 5:11 AM

MioKontic:
    Hmmm, really?  What happened to the old account?

Unfortunately Nico has said (you guessed...on discord) that this is allowed.  If I remember correctly apple customers have a restart button on the game and can use it as often as they want as long as they only have one account at a time.  You'd really need something more official on that, or at least someone on an apple device, but that's close to what he said.  

I don't know if the same is available to other players, probably not knowing wgt, no such button on my laptop anyway.

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2022 6:19 AM

To be fair, according to Champ, iirc, the ability to cancel an account, and restart, was an Apple requirement. I also recall that, to make it fair, this ability will be available to Android users in the future.

For the integrity of the game, maybe WGT should dump Apple. Sorry mobile users, but sandbagging is wrong even if allowed.

Mio - the question is not what happened to the OP's old account, but, rather, what happened to the prior 3 accounts? Just sayin'

• Cicero733
    2,293 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2022 7:07 AM

I’m an iPad user and as far as I know, there is no restart button. Drilled down through all available settings and account screens and nada. Not certain why I would want a second account or an option to start over. Maybe someone has a reason.

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2022 7:28 AM

Cicero733:
    there is no restart button. Drilled down through all available settings and account screens and nada

It is not a WGT option or setting. Apparently, Apple requires the ability for its users to delete the WGT app and restart with a new account.

EDIT: I just searched the Discord "General" chat. This was discussed on 7/21/2022. Apple gave WGT a deadline to implement the ability to totally delete an account, which then enables the user to create a new account. They also said it will come to PC eventually.

• mbhh0
    11 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2022 9:02 AM

Hi

I run a cc based in Scotland with members in both the UK and US, we can offer free to enter cc tournaments each month as well as competing in cc events and turf wars.

I have sent you an invite if you are still looking for a cc.

Many Thanks

Stay Safe

Mike (mbhh0)

• jac313
    5 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2022 12:16 PM

Hey. Bro come join west lothian.we are a small club with only a couple members.but me nd my partner r pretty good and are looking for real competitors who play the game and contribute to 5he club as much as you can.we will gift you balls when you are low or help you out in anyway we can for the greater of the club..we would love to have you

Jace.

Hail west lothianby

• IamNicklaus
    494 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2022 2:20 PM

The usual suspects , picking on a user without knowing why they have they done what they have .

• PAGES
RSS