Help › Forums

Re: Goals and Achievements

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 15 2022 6:36 AM (26 replies)
  • Nancy1959
    7,061 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2022 12:09 PM

bossbird:
    I am experiencing all the same as Nancy , and Nicos response was that if you want to progress beyond the rewards given at 150 stars , was you need to be a premier member or premier plus member to get further.

Well, that is apparently not correct, as I am a Premier Member.

~Nancy

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2022 12:57 PM

Nancy1959:
    Well, that is apparently not correct, as I am a Premier Member.

!!!

The problem seems to be even deeper then. Oh, boy... 😟

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2022 3:22 PM

No idea if it helped but I did have a go at on topic, but now.

It has on your status that you had 1,140 HIO's on 11/25/2021, your stats say you have 1,140 HIO's now.

A few possibilities occur; you've not had one since then, you update HIO's on your status or wgt have stopped adding them.  I can't imagine the first being true, which of the other two is closest? 

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Mon, Aug 8 2022 12:17 AM

DodgyPutter:
    A few possibilities occur;

You left out one possibility...

WGT's dev team and their premature update wasn't thought through or properly tested prior to it being released...

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Aug 8 2022 3:57 AM

pmm711:

WGT's dev team and their premature update wasn't thought through or properly tested prior to it being released...

I wasn't doing possibilities along the lines of the sun may rise ;-)

That said I suspect it was thought through and what they care about is working, I've no doubt plus and premier sales are smooth as silk.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Mon, Aug 8 2022 7:58 AM

DodgyPutter:

pmm711:

I've no doubt plus and premier sales are smooth as silk.

Bingo

• Nancy1959
    7,061 Posts
    Mon, Aug 8 2022 12:38 PM

DodgyPutter:

It has on your status that you had 1,140 HIO's on 11/25/2021, your stats say you have 1,140 HIO's now.

A few possibilities occur; you've not had one since then, you update HIO's on your status or wgt have stopped adding them.  I can't imagine the first being true, which of the other two is closest? 

No, my status reveals that I semi-retired from this game on 11/25/2021.  I used to play more than 3X what I play now.  The stats below that "status" have been updated since, so they reflect some of my current stats and achievements to date.

~Nancy

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Aug 8 2022 2:17 PM

Nancy1959:

DodgyPutter:

No, my status reveals that I semi-retired from this game on 11/25/2021.  I used to play more than 3X what I play now.  The stats below that "status" have been updated since, so they reflect some of my current stats and achievements to date.

~Nancy

Lol, it's not a big deal but since you start with no, as in I'm wrong.  Your status said you retired with 1,140 HIO's in November, your history shows when the change happened (the now appeared). 

08 Aug

Nancy1959: Retired from playing very much on 11/25/2021. Now with...

• Nancy1959
    7,061 Posts
    Mon, Aug 8 2022 11:24 PM

DodgyPutter:

Lol, it's not a big deal but since you start with no, as in I'm wrong.  Your status said you retired with 1,140 HIO's in November, your history shows when the change happened (the now appeared). 

08 Aug

Nancy1959: Retired from playing very much on 11/25/2021. Now with...

My status since 11/25/2021 has always said that I "semi-retired" as of that date.  I've only stuck around on a much more limited basis as WGT gave me some hope that they would remove the cap on reaching levels beyond 200.

I made a slight change to the wording in my status after that "semi-retired" statement as it seemed like you were confused as to what followed that statement.

~Nancy

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Aug 9 2022 12:25 AM

Lol the addition of "now" and starting a new sentence changes what it states, I wasn't confused.  Spot the difference.....

"Retired from playing very much on 11/25/2021 with 1,140 HIO's."

"Retired from playing very much on 11/25/2021. Now with 1,140 HIO's"

Jeez, "It was unclear but I've fixed it now" would have been fine, while my comprehension may often be the problem I don't think it was here.  .

RSS