Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Survey account PERMANENTLY SUSPENDED???

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 20 2022 6:46 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DivotKing2020
    5 Posts
    Wed, Aug 3 2022 1:24 PM

Hopefully someone can help me with this one.  I went to my survey page to earn credits today and saw the following message:

This Account has been Permanently Suspended
    As a result of one or more violations of our Terms and Conditions, access to Peanut Labs Surveys and Offers has been suspended for this account.

Anyone have any ideas why this would happen?  Is it WGT-wide, or just my account?

Thanks!

• bluzgolf
    1,072 Posts
    Wed, Aug 3 2022 4:06 PM

This happened to me a couple years ago.  Their reason was I attempted too many surveys.  Not completed, attempted. 

Ha, a survey company that doesn't want you taking surveys.  Too funny.  Peanut labs is the worst survey company I have ever dealt with.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,494 Posts
    Wed, Aug 3 2022 4:33 PM

I get the same thing, too. Actually it's been like this for years now, and as far as I remember, I did nothing wrong, always answered honestly & truthfully, and always finished surveys unless they came up with some BS saying "You don't fall into the group/category we're looking for... blah blah".

The worst part of this is I wrote an email to them via "Contact Support" and never got any response from them. Pffft It's all crooked!

• DivotKing2020
    5 Posts
    Wed, Aug 3 2022 4:39 PM

Yup, sounds like my experience.  Exactly.  Hopefully WGT will get wise to it, but I'm not hopeful.  Game has really gone downhill lately.

• MalleeHacka
    3,570 Posts
    Wed, Aug 3 2022 5:02 PM

Same for me and it's been that way now for quite a long time and I'm in Australia. I've contacted Peanut Labs many times and have never received a response. Also contacted WGT and was told that it's not their problem! How a business like WGT can allow a third party to access their members through their website and then 'wipe their hands' of any responsibility at all is beyond me.

Bob.

• zacramey
    4 Posts
    Sun, Aug 7 2022 8:53 PM

I play strictly via my iOS app but today I logged onto the WGT site just to see what it was all about. I always thought the surveys to earn credits would be too long for minimal reward but I thought it might be easier via the site. After I answered all the initial questions I tried to do 2 surveys that I apparently didn’t qualify for. After trying a third time I also got the permanently blocked message. 

• CaptRon48
    181 Posts
    Mon, Aug 8 2022 8:42 AM

I've been in that boat for awhile now. One tip I have for all is if your PC player download Bluestacks. I wanted to use that for videos but my computer cant handle it. But what I did discover was my account for surveys was NOT suspended on Mobile. Don't know if it works other way around though

• mmrow
    1 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2022 8:54 PM

am  right now   was  doing  survey  and  site  droze  so  i exited   next  time  i  try  i gets  suspension  message   have  triied  to  fill out  their  contact  form over 25  times  for  explaination  and  how  i  can  get  to  do  more  Great  surveys  and  NO REPLY!

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2022 2:36 PM

mmrow:

am  right now   was  doing  survey  and  site  droze  so  i exited   next  time  i  try  i gets  suspension  message   have  triied  to  fill out  their  contact  form over 25  times  for  explaination  and  how  i  can  get  to  do  more  Great  surveys  and  NO REPLY!

That is exactly what happened to me a couple of weeks ago , and for no reason. They don’t ever reply , and there is no recourse apparently ! 

• sesky
    3,285 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2022 4:40 PM

Players getting suspended from doing Peanut Lab surveys has become almost a way of life. If you go to the Facebook page for Peanut Labs and read the customers posts, it doesn't speak very highly of their services.

I've been suspended as well and like the rest of us, all you get from Peanut Labs is a boiler plate response of your sins. Trying to get specifics of the crime is impossible 

I've contacted WGT several times about Peanut Labs and their practices. The standard response is that they don't get involved with third party disputes with folks on their site. Just seems like bad business to have a company run amuck with their customers and not step in. i continue to hope someday WGT will take the time to review the survey system being used on the site and find a more reputable firm. Unfortunately, they seem to be involved in a weekly fire drill trying to keep the game running.

It is a good game but it sure gets frustrating.

• PAGES
RSS