If you still do not see Goals & Achievements, it should be live on all platforms but you do have to update your game before seeing it. If you don't see an update on your device (specifically IOS and Amazon) some platforms take longer to approve updates and that's something on them and not us.
here are the known bugs that are specific to goals & achievements
- Players that should be getting achievements didn't receive them even though they hit all the requirements. I was also effected by this on quite a few things (QA is already looking into the why of it and when I have an update I can relay it to you all)
- due to some coin room visual bug issue, you cannot earn some coin room wins goals & achievements.
- Unique apparel earned and apparel leveled up achievements aren't back filling data making them impossible
- Players sometimes having to restart client to see club passes in their inventory that were earned from an achievement
- Hole in One achievement is counting CTTH hole outs (this one is kinda funny to me)
- The join a CC achievement isn't working at all
We knew going into it that there would be minor issues with G&A, these things happen, overall G&A has been a really good thing for the game and outside the first bug of achievements not being backfilled for players this has been a really good release.
The team will continue to chip away at these bugs (as well as a few more stats based and coin room visual issues)
I hope everyone is enjoying Goals & Achievements, this plan has been a long time in the making and the team has worked and will continue to work very hard on improving this feature!