Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Is this a new glitch?

Fri, Jul 29 2022 10:04 AM (5 replies)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,502 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2022 3:27 PM

I've just noticed this in the score history.

I never played the ones in the red rectangle. (I wish I scored that low, though. LOL)

It looks like a new glitch added after the latest update. Hopefully the company is already aware of it.

The new course, PGA National is absolutely gorgeous by the way! Well done, WGT! Cheers.

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2022 4:10 PM

Do you play 3 or 9 hole coin matches? I think that’s where they’re from (at least based on what others have said) And yes it’s a new glitch. 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,502 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2022 5:04 PM

MarchieB:

Do you play 3 or 9 hole coin matches? I think that’s where they’re from (at least based on what others have said) And yes it’s a new glitch. 

Hi Marchie,

AHA! Yes, I did play some coinroom matches. Those are what they are then! Thank you. :)

Simon

• Taz7466
    146 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2022 2:32 PM

The same glitch happens in any coin room. I play 1 hole Rio room, and it happens for every round I win. Still happening today as well

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 8:29 AM

yep it's a known glitch in the coin rooms, it's also counting everything in the coin rooms as a tie (you're still be paid out properly for wins though which is good). It's an annoying visual bug issue that we're already looking into. 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,502 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 10:04 AM

Taz7466:

The same glitch happens in any coin room. I play 1 hole Rio room, and it happens for every round I win. Still happening today as well

Yup, and still happening today. Appreciate your response, Taz.

WGTNico:

yep it's a known glitch in the coin rooms, it's also counting everything in the coin rooms as a tie (you're still be paid out properly for wins though which is good). It's an annoying visual bug issue that we're already looking into. 

I see. Thanks for keeping us posted. 👍

RSS