Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Country Club Clashes

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 27 2022 12:19 PM (5 replies)
  • whitneyangel98
    232 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2022 5:20 AM

I love participating in the club vs club clashes. However, it is getting tougher and tougher to compete in the system currently used by WGT. We are a level 8 club with 26 members consistently matched against level 19 and 20 clubs with many more members loaded with champions and tour champions.  WGT claims to match "similar" clubs against each other. This is simply not the case. I have written to WGT and they tell me they "try". I'm tired of spending money on credits only to be annihilated by high level clubs. If you are experiencing a similar problem I beg you to write to WGTuntil the fix this very unfair system of matching similar clubs. Thank you.

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2022 8:05 AM

That is why i stopped playing them .

That and the fact our club members lost interest .

It's all coins and showdowns now i'm afraid .

The world keeps changing whether we like it or not .

Pga Tour Sport GIF

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Tue, Jul 26 2022 5:01 AM

whitneyangel98:
    I have written to WGT and they tell me they "try". I'm tired of spending money on credits only to be annihilated by high level clubs. If you are experiencing a similar problem I beg you to write to WGTuntil the fix this very unfair system of matching similar clubs. Thank you.

Absolutely nothing will change until you people stop playing that stupid setup.

• whitneyangel98
    232 Posts
    Tue, Jul 26 2022 11:27 AM

Thanks.  Nice to know I'm not alone. I'm a feisty bulldog..I'm pushing them hard.

• whitneyangel98
    232 Posts
    Tue, Jul 26 2022 11:28 AM

Thanks. I appreciate your response

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2022 12:19 PM

I am owner of a level 8 club , just myself and my director. We have 93 cc passes all earnt from clash . We used to regularly finish top 100 , less so recently , as my director cannot play so much , and I am no longer prepared to play both nights. However , it is possible to play smart and do well , but we now rarely get matched against level 19 clubs. For me , I still love the format , it may not be for everyone , but I use it to reduce my average rather than playing red tee tournaments. We never buy passes , just use the free ones and the supers. 

RSS