Forums

Help › Forums

Re: ONLINE

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 22 2022 5:48 PM (5 replies)
  • ALDOSCOTLAND
    904 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2022 3:07 PM

HI GUYS I HAVENT PLAYED THIS GAME SINCE THE CHANGES WHERE MADE MY PROBLEM IS WHEN I COME ON  MY PROFILE SAYS AM OFF LINE CAN YOU GUYS TELL ME HOW TO SHOW GREEN SO MY FREINDS CAN SEE AM BACK ON LINE THXS IN ADVINCE ALDO

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2022 3:20 PM

Welcome back! Within the game settings (gear) you can change it, BUT it’s not like it use to be. WGT hasn’t figured out how to make the status correct. You will get invites from friends while playing. Decline and say you’re already playing.

• ALDOSCOTLAND
    904 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2022 3:30 PM

THXS BUT IF MY FREINDS CANT SEE ME ON LINE HOW CAN THAY INVITE ME TO PLAY BRO I CAN ONLY PLAY WGT TOURNYS 

• HamdenPro
    2,408 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2022 5:14 PM

There has been issue where the online profile shows OFFLINE even though you are actually online. This has been discussed in the Discord. My understanding is that this should be fixed in the next update, which will happen this Tuesday coming up, July 26, 2022. The update has a few "fixes" (no not the leaderboards) as well as the new full course, PGA NATIONAL.

As far as your friends not being able to see you, although I am not a big fan of Discord, you can use the Discord and add each other as friends. The Discord allows you to send real time direct messages ("DM's). You friends will get a "ping" and be able to respond. This way, if you, or they, get a "ping" they can text reply whether you, or they, are available.

So, like the new WGT motto, Hang in there, if it doesn't get better, it can only get worse.

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2022 5:48 PM

ALDOSCOTLAND:

THXS BUT IF MY FREINDS CANT SEE ME ON LINE HOW CAN THAY INVITE ME TO PLAY BRO I CAN ONLY PLAY WGT TOURNYS 

This is where you need to change the setting, On the app.

wgthelp

RSS