Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Failure to Deliver Credits Purchased

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 25 2022 4:45 AM (2 replies)
  • CharlieH100
    282 Posts
    Mon, Jul 18 2022 6:22 AM

Apologies if I have missed previous discussions on this topic ...

Every time in 2022 I have purchased credits on WGT, my screen and iTunes/Apple show that the purchase is successful only for WGT subsequently to pop up a dialogue box telling me the purchase has failed. No follow up, no explanation, no resolution until I raise the issue with them direct. Oh, except that the next time I log on I get a further dialogue box telling me the purchase is resolved. Except it isn't. Duh. 

After seven days or so, and having to send screenshots of receipts etc, they finally relent and issue the credits paid for. And every time I ask for an explanation of the problem and every time it is ignored. So either they cannot or will not resolve this problem. It wasn't a problem for the previous 5 years I've been playing, so why now? 

I know I'm not the only one - several other club members suffer similarly. It may be something to do with international payment systems as I don't think it affects USA members but why can't WGT tell us what and why? And when and how will it be resolved? 

A response from one of the WGT Staff forum members would be appreciated. 

• cussinjack
    89 Posts
    Sat, Jul 23 2022 3:02 PM

I did not know you could use Apple cards.  I always use a Pre Paid Credit Card.

• Cicero733
    2,292 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2022 4:45 AM

Had a similar issue several years ago. You can try changing the credit card you use for Apple.

RSS