Forums

Help › Forums

Re: AS cheating!!!

Thu, Aug 4 2022 2:20 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • jacktrade51
    10,832 Posts
    Tue, Jul 26 2022 9:05 PM

Nice post.  No substantive answer, but I suspect it is WGT that has to answer the question.

Tom.

• RyjaTybas
    5,139 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2022 12:58 PM

The quitters must have uncovered some way to crash, freeze or end the game. It certainly happens in Showdowns and Turf Wars - occasionally - so its not a shock that there's an AS loophole as well.

• Borat74
    2,787 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2022 2:21 PM

Hey Tom

Hope your doing well Pal.

Since we started playing this new version over 18 months ago,there have been various problems but the main one for me is that the Busy/Available option with the Red and green Icon has never been fixed from Flash and probably will never be fixed either.

I only play AS games through skype now and sometimes i get a Random invite from old friends now and again,so i would not entertain playing some Randoms that i dont know as i dont see the point in starting a game in the first place if someone is about to Quit.

The bottom line though as most have said is that it needs to be addressed  as its not about the result in my opinion,its the frustration of someone quitting in the first place.

Take care Bud

Paul

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2022 11:43 AM

jacktrade51:
    o avoid a sanction, I will not post the names of the players

Happening a lot lately. I started a "Wall of Shame" in my blog. Most times when it happens to me I lose a pass as I am "Premier Pass" holder.

• protonc
    643 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2022 2:18 PM

jacktrade51:

Played to the 8th hole on WC F9.  We were 2 up and I hit my tee shot to 3 feet.  Somehow the opps managed to quit without a result.  It also cost my club over 9000 cc xp points since I had a pass in play on the 1st game of the WGT "day".

Only asking, I don’t need any crap. Are you sure you weren’t awarded the win and xp’s?  I typically see this but go to my profile page and see the win. Does it suck that the other players quit, forfeited, or lost connection, yes, but I’ll take the win.  Did you write or screenshot your xp’s and cc xp’s before the match to verify? I feel if WGT gave you the win, it’s possible the xp’s too.  Just a thought….

• protonc
    643 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2022 2:20 PM

callaghan159:

jacktrade51:
    o avoid a sanction, I will not post the names of the players

Happening a lot lately. I started a "Wall of Shame" in my blog. Most times when it happens to me I lose a pass as I am "Premier Pass" holder.

Wall of shame is funny, but we all have connection issues from time to time.

• PAGES
RSS