Help › Forums

Re: What Happened to WGT?

Fri, Jan 27 2023 11:54 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Miantiao
    401 Posts
    Fri, Aug 5 2022 5:56 PM

CtheDuke:
    I could not believe that all the balls are now expensive and if you dont have them then good buy to stopping your ball on the green...

Lvl 33 Callies will pull the ball up nicely enough. Best value ball on WGT at 250cr.

I use lvl 61 TMs at 500cr, good enough for my game.

CtheDuke:
    you have to score -18 to -20 to win a tournament

Depends on course and conditions...PGA National, Wolf Creek on average yes you'll need that score to win.

CtheDuke:
    Seems like a completely different game, even down to if you hit a good shot you get the heartbeat... literally out of a tiger woods game... Does everyone like this style of play or is it just me that misses the old web browser game?

I've been away over a year and a half. Yes I miss Flash (Hover, not having to click click click, and not having a billboard in your face when putting).

Nevertheless, I'm getting accustomed to the meter and the game. It's not as good, but not not as bad as I used to think it was.

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2022 4:41 PM

SSH , pls dont say which is good ball. WGT will remove them.

I wont say which ball i play.  lets say its a rock . :)

• Tepi62Ka
    321 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2022 4:36 AM

Not sure what is happened but my nervs are gone for CTTH games!

• cardioverter
    7 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 11:54 AM

amen. horribly inconsistent balls land like superballs. its all designed to make yo pay to be competitive.  And dont get me started about their tournaments where the mathletes use calculators to figure out how to putt.  they ought to have levels not based on how long you've played or your average score but how much you've invested in blubs and balls.  

• PAGES
RSS