Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Is there a secret to getting XP quickly?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 23 2024 7:29 AM (20 replies)
  • EdwardTLogan
    504 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2022 5:54 PM

I just like playing. The xp boost I rarely use/used but I did so occasionally, not so much any more. 

The premier membership? Comes in handy for Clash and Turf Wars.

The daily xp? Helps the club and wards off fellow club members looking at catching me on the club leaderboard.....

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2022 12:51 AM

EdwardTLogan:
    I just like playing.
    ...and you like to be in front I guess?

Have success then, and fun!!

• Nav919
    331 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2022 9:43 PM

I don't think the Waterboy XP  works anymore, on the Custom Courses, 

The 15 Day Booster Bottle at 5% is about the best value.

Sporting XP enhanced Apparel in the Coin Box games also helps abit.

The Plus Memberships is worth the wait (if saving Credits by watching vids), by skimping (Blank balls loaded) - if you can put in the time to maximise it.

• BAAAD49
    11 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2022 12:06 PM

alosso, Thanks for your reply.  I am having fun.  The game is really fun and I play all the time.  That said, I'd like to get the best equipment I can so I can see how good I can actually play.  It's the challenge.  

The other thing is that occasionally when you play a player who is level 110 has all the best clubs and balls and is still tour pro or tour master and has an 80yd advantage on the hole.  Does not seem fair to me.  Maybe WGT could improve the process by which people move up levels versus going up in tier.  Thanks again for your response.

• BAAAD49
    11 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2022 12:08 PM

Exactly borntobesting!  And then to level 101 to get THE best driver to see how good i can play with the best equipment.

• BAAAD49
    11 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2022 12:10 PM

That will suck -- LOL Rodney -- great pic

• BAAAD49
    11 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2022 12:13 PM

Holy crap Edward, 1700 days, now probably 1820, LOL!  That is the best way to get XP no doubt.  Thx for the tips!

• BAAAD49
    11 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2022 12:18 PM

I'm not aspiring to level 94, I'm going for 101 where all of the best clubs and balls are available.  If you want to compete in the money tournaments with guys who shoot 54 for 18 holes you can't do it with level 94 clubs/balls.

I've shot 59 but that was an amazing round with the clubs I had at the time.  If you look at the leaderboard for those tourneys RARELY do you ever see any 2-digit levels, they are all 100 or higher.

So that is my goal, 95 is just the next step.

RSS