Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Freed credit offer failed to deliver promised bonus credits

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 17 2022 12:45 PM (3 replies)
  • CheetahJaguar
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2022 8:22 AM

Hello! I just responded to a pop-up offer, which said that if I purchase 500 credits or more, I will receive 500 extra credits for free. The pop-up had a button on it to Buy Credits, so I clicked and proceeded to purchase 1000 credits, with the understanding I would receive 500 extra. The purchase was successful, and I received the 1000 credits I paid for, but I did not get the extra credits promised by the offer. There were no indications of any failure. This was about 15 minutes ago. I felt cheated when I did not see the extra credits show up on my balance! I am running the android version of the game on a chromebook.

I tried to send a message through the Contact form on the Help page, but any time I tried to send it said that the message could not be sent due to a server error. I could find no other way to communicate my problem other than the forums, so here I am. Can somebody check this out for me?

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2022 5:34 PM

If your problem is still unresolved, try emailing them at members@worldgolftour.com.

• Cicero733
    2,293 Posts
    Mon, Aug 15 2022 6:30 PM

Just a thought. Have you ever taken advantage of this offer before? If you read the “fine print” the offer is only good for one time. If you have taken advantage of the same offer previously, you would not be eligible for the 500 credit bonus. It happened to me about 3 years ago.

• Pop19470
    4 Posts
    Wed, Aug 17 2022 12:45 PM

The same thing happened to me. I think you only get one bite of that apple.

RSS