Thu, Nov 2 2023 4:20 PM (115 replies)
  • H2n5
    94 Posts
    Wed, Aug 24 2022 8:57 PM

nice, this is fun n interesting

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2022 12:27 PM

Keep er lit Carl My good friend, This Tourney has to stay around, Being the biggest and possibly best on WGT minus the TV and real money prize competitions...

Wonderful job gang. Keep it going..

I know Dotty has already mentioned it but could Bill`s Band have 2 Teams for WC 2023 bro please, Thanks so much..

Guys this is the biggest WGT Competition out there, WGT themselves are a little annoyed they did not come up with this idea, What`s that Champ ahem lol

Played over a long period against the very best players out there, You can play for fun and at the same Time.... Pit Yourself against the Best Ever on WGT, It is Fantastic Guys

At the same Time have a laugh and also learn from the best, They will help You with your game, Albeit not while playing against them lol but I guarantee the Top Players as well as a wealth of long time members will help in any way they can to enhance your game if that is what you want.

All the very best to you all out there in WGT land, Stay safe and keep smiling...

Chris

• bader76
    909 Posts
    Mon, Aug 29 2022 9:09 AM

amateur4sure:

Keep er lit Carl My good friend, This Tourney has to stay around, Being the biggest and possibly best on WGT minus the TV and real money prize competitions...

I know Dotty has already mentioned it but could Bill`s Band have 2 Teams for WC 2023 bro please, Thanks so much..

Guys this is the biggest WGT Competition out there, WGT themselves are a little annoyed they did not come up with this idea, What`s that Champ ahem lol

Played over a long period against the very best players out there, You can play for fun and at the same Time.... Pit Yourself against the Best Ever on WGT, It is Fantastic Guys

At the same Time have a laugh and also learn from the best, They will help You with your game, Albeit not while playing against them lol but I guarantee the Top Players as well as a wealth of long time members will help in any way they can to enhance your game if that is what you want.

All the very best to you all out there in WGT land, Stay safe and keep smiling...

Chris

Plain and simple as I've told Dotty, Bill's Band are no longer welcome in next years and following years World cups.

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2022 8:11 AM

bader76:

amateur4sure:

Chris

Plain and simple as I've told Dotty, Bill's Band are no longer welcome in next years and following years World cups.

Oh thanks for explaining Carl My friend.

• bader76
    909 Posts
    Thu, Sep 15 2022 8:14 AM

LIVE WC TEAM SIGN UP HERE

• diehard4793
    527 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2022 10:03 AM

La De Da CC would like to enter this year please

• bader76
    909 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2022 3:05 PM

diehard4793:

La De Da CC would like to enter this year please

Welcome and your club is in for 1 team 

• ECC370
    108 Posts
    Fri, Oct 7 2022 8:04 AM

TPB will bring a 4th team

• bader76
    909 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2022 4:12 AM

WE HAVE 40 TEAMS IN FOR NEXT YEARS WC,

WE ARE GOING TO CLOSE THE SIGN UPS ON 48 TEAMS

AND LOOKING TO START MID/END FEB 2023

Bader76 

Carl

• kasia1967
    1,318 Posts
    Tue, Oct 18 2022 10:15 PM

Kasias Korner would like to enter a 2nd Team Thank you.

And much appreciated to you guys for keeping this great tournament going and the hard work you all put in for us.

RSS